smelt fusion stones?

Loved when they came out with the smelt armor option...now I wish we could smelt fusion stones...maybe have an option of gold, jewelry, or fusion boosts...
    I have 1400+ fusion stones with no plan on using them...make them worth something.
    Last edited by Crypt Keepers; 02-13-2015 at 07:06 PM.
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

I like this idea 👍 I have 1500+ and no chance of using them all.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Agree. Few things that are of little worth later on in the game, then again what would you use the Gold for other than Guardians/Maxing new guilds?
    Let's see if they come up with something to address this ..

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

they should have options to covert fusion stones, gold, potions and gems to gems, potions, gold and fusion stones (at a loss). Hence when we have too much of something we can dump for something else.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I agree 110% !!!

Fusion Stones are all I ever get out of Gold/Silver Keys...I wish there was a way to make them go away.

Agreed, would also like to see another armor smelting event, it has been awhile since the last one.
    Ashenfire Robes+, Demortious Robes, Firestorm Vangaurd, Cryptid Wargear, Ravage Shieldplate ×2, Dragonborn Aegis ×2, Chaos Vangaurd, Armor of the Peacock ×2, Tacticians Regalia, Earthwardens Shroud, Crystal Finmail+, Crystal WingGaurd+, All Seeing Aegis, Crystal Geoplate+

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    I agree 110% !!!

Fusion Stones are all I ever get out of Gold/Silver Keys...I wish there was a way to make them go away.
    You know this is relevant when you craft Basics for a day to somehow get rid of your stones...
    Haha
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    I like this idea �� I have 1500+ and no chance of using them all.
    Why don't you use them for faster enhancing your gears? Fusion stones are the smartest way of enhancing between level ~45 - ~63 before you use boost armors. The armors like Volcane Mantle or Flamestorm Finery or Wavecharmer's Mantle fused from basic gear giving 50 ep as listed on this page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=9

Or how do you max your gear? By getting enough of gears from EB/Raid bosses?

And fusion stones are fun to use on the old legendaries and hope for an epic ;-)

Why would u need to smelt these if they don't even take up inventory like armors do?
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Street Shark View Post
    Why would u need to smelt these if they don't even take up inventory like armors do?
    Need and want are two totally different things
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    Why don't you use them for faster enhancing your gears? Fusion stones are the smartest way of enhancing between level ~45 - ~63 before you use boost armors. The armors like Volcane Mantle or Flamestorm Finery or Wavecharmer's Mantle fused from basic gear giving 50 ep as listed on this page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=9

Or how do you max your gear? By getting enough of gears from EB/Raid bosses?

And fusion stones are fun to use on the old legendaries and hope for an epic ;-)
    I do use some for enhancing but really how many can I use! And how much you think it would cost to use 1600 fusion stars - 1600 x 25000 = $40 million. I do fine enhancing armor, I have 16 maxed epics(most from fusing 4 stars) and 3 more on the go.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!