GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android Glitch bird units

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question Android Glitch bird units

As long as we are on the topic of cleaning up glitched units - Gree should remove the 600K plane(vicious tactical bomber) from everyone who isn't an apollo rank. It is time to fix that android glitch that allows you to buy it from another players inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I forgot all about that glitch, and I don't recall that a rememdy was ever put in place. I agree those units need to be removed. They certainly impact the player experience of the masses since the game design does not intend for anyone to have that unit that has not earned the corresponding rank.

If those glitch units cannot be removed, perhaps the new rank-based unit release could render them less of a concern? Who knows...

Post Count
    Players still have them in their inventory, Gree just turned a blind eye to it.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I'm a player that has a few (literally) of them, who shouldn't.

And I support their removal. It should be a simple task to delete them and refund the valor, and would probably clean the game up a bit. Some people purchased them en-masse with the recycle glitch, which is wrong.

Banned
    Post Count
    He'll gree never responded to a ticket that I sent 2 months ago about the planes. They don't give a f..k in my opinion