DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - February 13th

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Valid

We are trying to keep our Wars to the 3 week cycle our player base has asked for. If 24hr wars are something our players would like we can add them to the schedule but it seemed that most players only want one guild intensive war every 3 weeks.

If this is something our players would like we can definitely look into doing this but again it must be something our players would like.
    We do not want 24 hour wars at all
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would be happy with 24 hour wars if they replaced 3 day wars :-)

Stop the 6 day war- so many retirements are pending this.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello Jomama

We can pull data from every guild who participated in the event. This data we can show us each event, who participated, who completed the event and how quickly. We have tried to be honest with our player base. What i said was from the numbers I was able to gather. I am sorry if you feel this is not correct but it is the data I have access to.

Like I said before we are trying to balance an event for a large user base that has a huge discrepancy between power. We are still working on tuning this boss and, we will be putting an entire team on just Raid Boss so you will see changes in the near future to this event.
    Are you sure you are looking at the correct data though.
    As I have no doubt that in the top 5-10 there may be guilds that finished HRB without to much effort I seriously doubt you have a considerable player base that completed HRB.

As for the past, I agree that HRB may have been a little to easy to achieve especially with the higher stats units coming out increasing everyones damage to raid boss a lot. However the increase was complete out of proportion and unrealistic. So I do hope you realize that the LARGER amount of your player base is not the top 5-10 guilds or even those that are most responsive here on the forum. But it are the average players from who a lot of have quit already due to past upgrades and it is beginning to show more and more that the real active player base is shrinking.

Also, when you see lots of complaints on an event. Not responding on any topic for 5 days is NOT a proper way to treat customers.

On a side note, I do think current EB is quite alright and is an example of a realistic event. You can do it without gems if you are very active but gems make it a whole lot easier which is the way to go in any game.
    Also the drops for PvP attacks are much appreciated.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    i like that new events are sprinkled in throughout the week for those who wish to partake. I LOATHE any back-to-back war system that locks our Guild's doors so we cant hire or fire. Please: Raid, space, Blitz, space, War, space, Raid...its not hard.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hi,

A few things to ask if its not to late,

1) Pls remove all temp bonuses from our list in the profile page and units in the list of boosts! Or have another area which those are listed. It will make knowing what you have much easier, after the temp is over then have as a reg unit.

2) Data use, when making new events or changing events pls keep in mind of how much data will it take. Example, Opening chests not only takes time but it adds up on the data used while playing.
    A lot of players don't have unlimited data plans and that makes for an unwanted bill at the end of the month, this will help players play your game and not move on to a less data using game.

3) Customer service, this needs to be improved in a big way!! players write in as they need help with a game issues, to be given an auto reply that doesn't relate to there problem then the tickets closed??? I feel that our questions are not read most of the time and the service rep doesn't take the time to address the problems. If more Rep's are needed then hire more as a paying customer doesn't want to be treated in this way!

4) War rewards? why wait to post them till the day before war? players get excited to see what can be won

Also pls add a USE button to the extra allies we win, we have no way to use them so it makes them useless!!

Thank you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If devs can answer this I'd be grateful as I've asked at the last two AMA and not recieved an answer yet....
    With the central theme of the game being for guilds to win wars to claim areas of the map and get their achievement recognised by having their name added to the winners list with a flag don't you think it's kind of important that these things actually happen??? The winners list may be a simple part of the game but yet again it's another part that doesn't work !!!! It hasn't been updated in months now and even before that some wars were missed off ! We know you have everyone working hard on making RB damn near impossible for the majority of players but isn't it important to get the simple things right first??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On getting free gems, besides watching videos, none of the other stuff ever works. The survey, the playing games, clicking links, none of them works. Why bother having them if they don't work? And yes, I follow the instructions explicitly, multiple times. Please fix.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    On getting free gems, besides watching videos, none of the other stuff ever works. The survey, the playing games, clicking links, none of them works. Why bother having them if they don't work? And yes, I follow the instructions explicitly, multiple times. Please fix.
    Isn't getting free gems a Tapjoy thing, and absolutely nothing to do with Gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Since it passes the "earned gems" to the game, it has everything to do with Gree. Since its part of the game, Gree should work with TapJoy to fix this problem.

Post Count
    how about you show us those data... we call bull**** till we see it!
    Hello Jomama

We can pull data from every guild who participated in the event. This data we can show us each event, who participated, who completed the event and how quickly. We have tried to be honest with our player base. What i said was from the numbers I was able to gather. I am sorry if you feel this is not correct but it is the data I have access to.

Like I said before we are trying to balance an event for a large user base that has a huge discrepancy between power. We are still working on tuning this boss and, we will be putting an entire team on just Raid Boss so you will see changes in the near future to this event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Since it passes the "earned gems" to the game, it has everything to do with Gree. Since its part of the game, Gree should work with TapJoy to fix this problem.
    Its a tapjoy thing. Open a support ticket with tapjoy and they will add gems. About half of the offers never seem to work for me.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    HRB post - Exactly - I don't think they have such data - best case is that Waffle is mixing up normal and heroic and does not understand their actual relative strength.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 02-17-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Chat has it they mixed up CC data with KA.
    Data was not from KA at all but another Gree
    game CC. At least that is the talk in the
    chat groups.

Post Count
    The Normal Raid Boss has become impossible for many guilds that used to complete it, never mind HRB.
    there is also a mass exodus of seasoned players because of this recent change. How does that benefit anyone...including Gree.
    Even the Guilds that complete Heroic seek help from the community in their jump rooms. so not so easy...even for them...
    Did you know that the fear of long words is: --- Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

There are more letters in that one word than in the above sentence.

Listen to the song: - http://youtu.be/C-V6FHWYtcg

I'm a Free Player - I wont say i don't use gold, 'cos I do - but only the free variety.
    In other words "I play for free... NOT for Gree".

Lurker
    Post Count

What is division tab on war rewards for?

Please reply ASAP