How Do YOU Think Accomplices Should Be Used To Enhance Your Mafia?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How Do YOU Think Accomplices Should Be Used To Enhance Your Mafia?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

How Do YOU Think Accomplices Should Be Used To Enhance Your Mafia?

With the announcement that the battle algorithm with be changed, to reflect our raw Mafia stats and not the addition of Accomplice stats, how do you think Accomplices should be used to enhance your Mafia? Clearly some people have expressed joy over this announcement while many people are voicing their opinions on wasted money. But since Gree is not getting rid of Accomplices, they will be used to "enhance your mafia", and since these forums are supposed to be constructive and beneficial to the community (and because Gree is trying to claim they listen on here) how would you like to see this process handled?

Post Count
    I can guarantee you 1 thing: whatever suggestions gonna be added here, gree will do the exact opposite.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I can guarantee you 1 thing: whatever suggestions gonna be added here, gree will do the exact opposite.
    Don't be so negative
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Don't be so negative
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Just to reiterate what the announcement states: Accomplices won't be removed from the game, they will still remain in your inventory.

They are not going away. The stats you've invested in via Accomplices will be used in a meaningful manner in a feature to be announced in the future.
    So they already have plans for them. ☺

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, the accomplice feature will remain in some capacity. I predict the developers will use the accomplices to screw up errr... I mean "enhance" a part of the game that works perfectly normal right now. Then after players come to accept the change Gree has made, the developers will reverse course and alert the community with another "Exciting" message. I for one cannot wait.