Interesting concept, but what's the point of it being timed? There's no goodies at the end, so why not just let it be a static leaderboard? Also, we already have a 'bragging rights' leaderboard in PvP, so why are we adding another?

Are there possibly going to be goodies associated later?

Just my $0.02

Hi,

We do have plans to add more features to this new leaderboard. There may be prizing and events! Currently, this leaderboard is a great way to compare squads and see where yours may need improvement! Additionally, these leaderboards are tracking different items; you may be #1 in PVP, but only #5700 in squad power! We'll be announcing as more items with this leaderboard go live!

As always, feedback is always welcome! We'll sticky this.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 02-13-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi,

We do have plans to add more features to this new leaderboard. There may be prizing and events! Currently, this leaderboard is a great way to compare squads and see where yours may need improvement! Additionally, these leaderboards are tracking different items; you may be #1 in PVP, but only #5700 in squad power! We'll be announcing as more items with this leaderboard go live!

As always, feedback is always welcome! We'll sticky this.
    I can not see reasoning behind this concept? if I am a regular [layer with no Epics how am I to compete in this leaderboard? I have been a daily player for some time now but don't have an Epic unit !? I have tried but still nothing. now with the NEW Prizing and Events, its like KA where the strong get stronger and the medium and weak get weaker ?? another 2c

How can I improve on several UR's with out Epics ? my squad is determined on which event is currently going?? how can I win something if I don't compete against top 20 now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I can not see reasoning behind this concept? if I am a regular [layer with no Epics how am I to compete in this leaderboard? I have been a daily player for some time now but don't have an Epic unit !? I have tried but still nothing. now with the NEW Prizing and Events, its like KA where the strong get stronger and the medium and weak get weaker ?? another 2c

How can I improve on several UR's with out Epics ? my squad is determined on which event is currently going?? how can I win something if I don't compete against top 20 now ?
    I concur completely.