Update Regarding Accomplices - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Yes recently focus has been all on accomplices since they made a huge difference in your chance of winning. All of us that got most of them spent a crazy amount of time and a lot of gold to get them. Thanks for wasting my time and money. Just reconfigure them to have a bit less of an impact or something. And would at least be nice to have however you are going to factor them into fights in the future implemented before the next war so we at least get some benefit to what we all have given GREE over the years.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So accomplices now do not help our stats- with all due respect this is bad news- not exciting at all- you guys have changed the gris for whole game again! With all due respect what about those of us that spent hundreds of dollars in gold to Get accomplices to have it all flushed- my syndicate of allmost 60 members is very disappointed, and so is my friends in other syndicates! Why should we continue to buy gold for something so unsure and unstable anymore? RSVP

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherKicks View Post
    Gree your an idiot. Plain and simple.
    You're....

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Just to reiterate what the announcement states: Accomplices won't be removed from the game, they will still remain in your inventory.

They are not going away. The stats you've invested in via Accomplices will be used in a meaningful manner in a feature to be announced in the future.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wooo! Valentines day! This is our present!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Just to reiterate what the announcement states: Accomplices won't be removed from the game, they will still remain in your inventory.

They are not going away.
    Are you joking? We have enough useless items in our inventory as is.
    What will be the purpose of them?

We got them because we were told they would account for 50% of fight/rob stats. Decisions to spend on accomplices were made with this in mind. Now you are saying that they won't be used in fights so what, pray tell, will they be used for?

If you are going to announce this BIG change at least lay out all the details.
    Last edited by Sandukan; 02-12-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    Always Famous......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Sooooo, we used loads and loads of gold on ltq, crates and wars etc for these accomplices and now they're obsolete...
    That's your own gorram fault.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please keep constructive feedback. No need for repeats of what people have already stated too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm very happy with the removal of accomplices from battle. Thank you GREE.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post

We got them because we were told they would account for 50% of fight/rob stats. Decisions to spend on accomplices were made with this in mind. Now you are saying that they won't be used in fights so what, prey tell, will they be used for?
    Mod, do you know what fraud is? Because above is a description of it in this circumstance. Your customers are not chumps; they are professional individuals who are spending real money on this game. When you pay real money for something that cannot be used for the purpose for which it was advertised, or does not have the value for which it was advertised, that is contractual fraud. It is a crime with many different legal remedies. Would my post be more constructive if I listed the available remedies? I can. I'm a lawyer. You're going to need to do a little better than "details to come" to escape legal responsibility.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerf View Post
    I purchased this in game currency to obtain accomplice items in the app, which have now been removed. I am requesting a refund for every purchase made in this manner. Gree induced these "king pin accomplices" as a permanent feature to the game. Gree has since removed them from the game making all of the money I put into obtaining them (metaphorically) vanish. Thanks in advance for a speedy response.
    they didnt remove them, they will be a part of your inventory and will have a different use than before, just think your already ahead of the new feature with all you purchased so far

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Please keep constructive feedback. No need for repeats of what people have already stated too.
    There is certainly a need to repeat concerns and complaints so the developers understand the scale of the discontent. Very short sighted sir. Or ma'am.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags33 View Post
    Mod, do you know what fraud is? Because above is a description of it in this circumstance. Your customers are not chumps; they are professional individuals who are spending real money on this game. When you pay real money for something that cannot be used for the purpose for which it was advertised, or does not have the value for which it was advertised, that is contractual fraud. It is a crime with many different legal remedies. Would my post be more constructive if I listed the available remedies? I can. I'm a lawyer. You're going to need to do a little better than "details to come" to escape legal responsibility.
    Read the TOS. Gree can do whatever they want at any time, and you agree to and accept that every time you login to any of their games.

It's also worth noting that with all freemium games, not just Gree games, you are paying for the product as is when you make an in-app purchase. In other words, you bought gold because you wanted gold. There is no guaranteed benefit from the use of gold, and if you used up all your gold and didn't get what you wanted that's really just too bad. Buy more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Will you be creating an in game splash screen to tell ALL YOUR PLAYERS? ...or just posting these types of changes on the forum for us?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I say we file a class action lawsuit, or get the BBB involved. Total BS!