Update Regarding Accomplices - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Post Count
    It looks like the have left the building. No more accomplice in my inventory. Exapt that 1 you got for free when the started it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    It looks like the have left the building. No more accomplice in my inventory. Exapt that 1 you got for free when the started it.
    I just looked. My accomplices are still there.

Post Count
    I checkt again and still gone lol. Im on droid btw

Post Count
    My accomplices are still with me. (iOS)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Half of my accomplices are gone but still have a few (droid)...Bolt where is our update from you? Something was updated with accomplices and I see no post from ya.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I only got the six accomplices left that where assigned to your Kingpin Power. The page just doesnt work anymore. Any update would be nice Gree you owe us that atleast for this fiasco.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They want this thread to disapear so we never bring it up again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    can't switch kingpin and accomplices nomore

any news on update gree ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anybody else notice that the "Team Equip" tab in the profile section STILL has a tutorial about gaining, selecting, and the New Battle Results with Kingpins/Accomplices?. Seems like a little false advertising, directly in the game about a feature that simply doesn't exist anymore. Might wanna check that out GREE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can y'all just stop whining now?! It is clear that there won't be a solution. So y'all can either keep playing this game and stop mocking about it or you can just leave the game and never come back (and certainly don't start making 'quit threads' or 'why are you all still playing, I left 6 months ago but I'm still active on the forums [instant lie detector]'). Thank you. Happy gaming mates.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Can y'all just stop whining now?! It is clear that there won't be a solution. So y'all can either keep playing this game and stop mocking about it or you can just leave the game and never come back (and certainly don't start making 'quit threads' or 'why are you all still playing, I left 6 months ago but I'm still active on the forums [instant lie detector]'). Thank you. Happy gaming mates.
    You mean they're gone forever without any word of a gree official ?
    What a messed company that might be to fool their cusomers like that ?

Anyone can explain the steps to do to get refunded ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    You mean they're gone forever without any word of a gree official ?
    What a messed company that might be to fool their cusomers like that ?

Anyone can explain the steps to do to get refunded ?
    Last time they mentioned it was back in February, we moved on 4 months so far and numerous threads have been made about this issue without any answers given ever. I guess it's clear that they either don't care or they simply don't have an solution. Whatever it might be, I don't think they will come up with a solution. At least not in the coming few months.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not defending and/or attacking anyone here, I'm just telling what has happened and what I think will happen in the (near) future. In my opinion it was a good idea from GREE to shut down the accomplices because it screwed up the gameplay of many people (and back then there were a lot more 'complain' threads than there are now), but they should have compensated the people who spent effort to get those accomplices. I can imagine people who spent hundreds, maybe thousands of gold to receive those accomplices are very mad. The least GREE could have done was give back the gold, refund the purchase(s) of gold or come up with a solution by giving the accomplices actual value. All of that did not happen, but I don't think whining on this thread will ever help this case. You've got 3 options: (1) send GREE customer service an email and explain your situation really detailed, (2) forget your loss, move on with life, and accept the fact that it was an 'investment' in a virtual black hole anyways, or (3) get a refund.

P.S.: I don't think this forum is the right place to discuss how to get a refund, because this is GREE's forum. I suggest contacting GREE customer service first. You never know

Post Count
    Losing your accomplices is not a bigger deal than "losing" any other prize you won in the last 4 years. Stat inflation has wiped out everything that happened more than three months ago except mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

Exciting update: Beginning with the Duel for the Deuces Battle for Empire City, Accomplices will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Accomplices you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Mafia Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic Battle for Empire City and build the strongest Mafia to dominate and defeat your enemies! More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia.
    "More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia".

That is the important statement made by an official GREE administrator. Many members are talking about "forget it", or "move on", to them I say is that how you want this game handled? We should expect zero accountability from the administration and game developers? I have read several suggestions on uses for the accomplices some good, some bad...but when you tell other customers/players to get over it, all you are voting for is more of the same.

The sssllloooww dissolving of accomplices without word one is really the absolute worst thing GREE can do. The only real acceptable solution is to create a use, or be truthful and reply with an apology and closure.

Post Count
    It's not so much how we "want" the game to be handled as what we've come to expect through years of experience. Good luck storming the castle, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.