Update Regarding Accomplices - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoctor603 View Post
    What time does this go into effect? I want the accomplices gone now.
    And I want them back! Life is about change as the game should be adapt thank you !!!!!! or complain till you get you're way. See how that works for you in life sigh......

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Every time I come on the game. It brings me to this forum. I just want to play the game. That's all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Look in top right hand corner before tapping to collect. If there is a red square there, tap it.

Seems gree has mad an invisible pop up.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I liked accomplice additions! Rewarded active players over historical gold spenders and campers... lots of both out there.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Accomplices and Kingpin -- when announced, we're going to be 50% of the calculation to decide robberies and attacks. 50%. As in half.
    Whining ensued.
    Then Accomplices not used in war calculations but still everyday robberies and attacks. But that never really worked while a war was on. During the 7 day war, it became quite clear that Accomplices were useless.
    Future --- no one knows but how can they ever be used in a way to come close to the potency of 50% of a player's attack or defense.

I try not to kill GREE. In the early days, Agent Smith and other bots roamed the CC landscape. Not anymore and GREE deserves praise for this. But Accomplices have been an error of unprecedented magnitude. GREE can do whatever it wants but riddle me this --what if baseball announced that all home runs oVer the right field fence were now worth 2 runs. And in response, MLB execs started paying enormous sums for left-handed players who were quick and strong enough to pull the ball over right field. And then after all the contracts were signed, the Commissioner said -- Nevermind.

I think the execs who shelled out all the money to the left handers would be going crazy. And you know, that's how I feel -- manipulated and crazy.
    (give me a break on the baseball analogy; definitely not area of expertise. Lol)

Post Count
    Many of us have duplicate accomplices.

Will those also be accounted for in their new and exciting update, or will they just disappear?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stepxhenlockwood17 View Post
    Start by going to your email....collect the confirmation numbers on the reciept given for purchase of gold.....probably multiples....then go to google play or apple. Select help option. Search refund request! Give them the number off reciept. Give the details that you paid for services that was to be permanent but have been removed. Give all the details. I did. I promise that something will happen from this if all willl do their part. Google and apple are the ones to talk too. They dont want their names tarnished for harboring scammers.
    OK, maybe stuff happened when I slept, but I never purchased an Accomplice- not with Gold or $ or the sweat of my brow. Yet I had them and they often helped me prevail and I LIKED them (or the concept) because they gave the game a randomness not totally unlike real life. Oo oops, gotta get back to the battle.....

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    Accomplices and Kingpin -- when announced, we're going to be 50% of the calculation to decide robberies and attacks. 50%. As in half.
    Whining ensued.
    Then Accomplices not used in war calculations but still everyday robberies and attacks. But that never really worked while a war was on. During the 7 day war, it became quite clear that Accomplices were useless.
    Just wanted to point out that the accomplices were in full use until either the beginning of the 7 day war or no more than hours prior to same war. They have not been used in attack or robbery calculations since.

Future --- no one knows but how can they ever be used in a way to come close to the potency of 50% of a player's attack or defense.
    IMHO, Gree was wrong to introduce accomplices at all, however, were it actually a necessary move, the first attempt was botched. That's OK, there is nothing inherently wrong with making mistakes. The important part is learning from the mistake before, during, and after the mistake has been corrected.

I try not to kill GREE. In the early days, Agent Smith and other bots roamed the CC landscape. Not anymore and GREE deserves praise for this. But Accomplices have been an error of unprecedented magnitude. GREE can do whatever it wants but riddle me this --what if baseball announced that all home runs oVer the right field fence were now worth 2 runs. And in response, MLB execs started paying enormous sums for left-handed players who were quick and strong enough to pull the ball over right field. And then after all the contracts were signed, the Commissioner said -- Nevermind.

I think the execs who shelled out all the money to the left handers would be going crazy. And you know, that's how I feel -- manipulated and crazy.
    (give me a break on the baseball analogy; definitely not area of expertise. Lol)

The only hole I can think of with your baseball analogy is that, if I understand correctly, the league, owners, managers, player's association, etc., would all have to agree to such a rule change. I could be mistaken here, but I also believe when such agreements are made they cannot be changed or revoked mid-season.

Do you think Gree would ever go to such extensive lengths to communicate with all parties affected? (Rhetorical)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes learning from a mistake is important. Rectifying large financial losses by others caused by your mistake is even more important.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Let them die

You want to know the definition of insanity? Introducing accomplices, having accomplices fail miserably, then reintroducing them. Just let them die.

And no, I'm not going to post in the announcement forum. This isn't an announcement, it's a discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes learning from a mistake is important. Rectifying large financial losses by others caused by your mistake is even more important.
    In freemium gaming, any time and every time you pay the developer for an in game currency you are paying for the product as is. It's a shame that so many educational systems have failed to develop the intelligence of so many individuals, to the point where corporations take advantage of their lack of intelligence as a business model.

The people paying large sums of money really need to understand they are paying for the product as is, with no guarantees about the future of the product. Is that a good thing? I guess it's up to each individual to determine where they spend their money, but common sense suggests a freemium game is likely one of the last places on earth that anyone should spend money.

Especially if that game is run by Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I second this centiment. I was of this mind from the beginning.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    You want to know the definition of insanity? Introducing accomplices, having accomplices fail miserably, then reintroducing them. Just let them die.

And no, I'm not going to post in the announcement forum. This isn't an announcement, it's a discussion.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Once they do reintroduce accomplices with new play mechanics, players will be chompin' at the bit to get 'em.

Post Count
    I bet our duplicate accomplices have already died.

RIP Paul Ringo Wei, Zander Hicks, and many other dupes whose names I can't be assed to remember.

RIP