Update Regarding Accomplices - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    all been good about accomplices as long gree gave it only for getting missions done - syndicate's and individuals. all been messed the day they started to sell them in packs and crates.
    downgrade their level of influence on pvp - take the sold ones of buyers inventories and compensate them - and we all can game on without the next glitchy hotfix gree wants to release till next week

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree with you. I myself have spent hundreds of dollars and expect a full refund. Future promises do not win PvP or wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    My syndicate has spent an incredible amount of effort on acquiring these accomplices. Now Gree all of a sudden yanks them away? How are we going to be compensated for our time in acquiring these now useless pieces of excrement? This requires an answer from one of the developers.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Then go play Candy Attack

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If you spend money on game owned by a company you know (or think) is shady you do it at YOUR OWN risk. Boo frikkity hoo life's not fair so cry me a river build a bridge and get over it.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    They did not foresee individuals becoming invincible. This is strictly forbidden, as once a person becomes untouchable their reason for spending hundreds to thousands of dollars per month all but vanishes. Gree needs to keep people in a constant state of needing to become stronger. Once that goal disapperas and other players can't even engage with you, not only has Gree lost a source of revenue, they've also created a situation where nobody bothers to play anymore because they simply can't, no matter how hard they try.
    If some players became invincible is that the fault of the money men? Did Engram not state on the forum that accomplices would not be for sale in the store, but only winnable through events. If someone went over his head for short term financial reasons, then they should be out the door.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count

GREE has decieved the public

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerf View Post
    So accomplices now do not help our stats- with all due respect this is bad news- not exciting at all- you guys have changed the gris for whole game again! With all due respect what about those of us that spent hundreds of dollars in gold to Get accomplices to have it all flushed- my syndicate of allmost 60 members is very disappointed, and so is my friends in other syndicates! Why should we continue to buy gold for something so unsure and unstable anymore? RSVP
    Spending money to buy gold in order to gain accomplices that are then rendered useless sounds like deceptive tactics for gain.
    I smell class action

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nlm View Post
    Spending money to buy gold in order to gain accomplices that are then rendered useless sounds like deceptive tactics for gain.
    I smell class action
    that's why loads have said screw you Gree and applied for refunds

Post Count
    I voted to NOT be useing KP/Accomp in any event. But then I really want to see some refunds coming back for wasted money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    I voted to NOT be useing KP/Accomp in any event. But then I really want to see some refunds coming back for wasted money.
    Ok. Mate. That isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nlm View Post
    I smell class action
    I suggest you contact an attorney. You probably won't find one to take it on a contingency basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by frk View Post
    More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia
    which means, another major fkup coming up ahead

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    which means, another major fkup coming up ahead
    Lmao, now this we can ALL agree on.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So in a nutshell...

Those who buy shortcuts, purchase advantages, now get taken back to an even playing ground

Dun dun DUNNNNN -Oh the horror!-

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    What survey? The only survey i found on this forum only asks if you like accomplices or not.
    You can find the survey hidden away here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...65#post1464865

It's not like it would have made sense to include that link in the original announcement post or anything. Apparently feedback is wanted, but as little of it as possible so there's less to go through, and "a few complaints" can easily be dismissed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You can find the survey hidden away here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...65#post1464865

It's not like it would have made sense to include that link in the original announcement post or anything. Apparently feedback is wanted, but as little of it as possible so there's less to go through, and "a few complaints" can easily be dismissed.
    I accidentally found that one, but there's no mention in there anything about RB or EB..