GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My accomplices have been recycling all my unused weapons for a while now. In hopes of building Paul Ringo Wei a better getaway car.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    do my accomplices have any effect on the actual raid boss event or what was this beta for ?

Post Count
    It's coming soon..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Our accomplices were laid off.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    notice Gree has Un-Stickied this in the hopes that we will forget about all the money we spent getting the damn things. NEVER FORGET!!!!! we need compensation!!!

Post Count
    People almost universally hated accomplices, and they discontinued the feature. I didn't... I liked them, and I thought all the complaining was premature and unfounded. If we're lucky, they'll fix things a bit and make the accomplices useful again someday, but demanding "compensation" is silly. You have no property interest in the game to be "compensated" for, and the game can change without warning at their discretion. This is like demanding "compensation" for all the gold you wasted prior to 8 months ago when they added three zeroes to the end of every prize making everything you did in the last three years obsolete. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    notice Gree has Un-Stickied this in the hopes that we will forget about all the money we spent getting the damn things. NEVER FORGET!!!!! we need compensation!!!
    Regardless of what some have said in various posts when refunds are brought up, you had every right to request, and expect, a refund for what you spent on accomplices. If you didn't get satisfaction from Gree you should have went to Apple or whatever Android has, to request a refund from them. These refunds were given and information was posted, so if you didn't take advantage of you are SOL now and requesting a refund at this point is a little bit late IMO. However, it's even more mind boggling that there are people that felt they were wronged by the way accomplices were handled, requested a refund from their provider, received this refund, and then used it to buy more gold. I feel that people who are constantly going over Gree's head should be banned as they should know better and they are obviously taking advantage of this situation...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Regardless. Accomplices were interesting to have factored into battle. They should come back and the fact this thread keeps showing up ever since gree said "more updates to come". We would like to have something interesting to happen every day. Store items is a start, expensive syndicate bonuses should be next. And make accomplices do something. They should factor in like laying a mine in the past? Where are those. Just keep it rolling, you know we spend enough. C; That is all....

Post Count
    bumpity bump
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Look at who read this, it's only the volenteer mods. That means Sirius or any of the real staff haven't even seen this.

Amazing.

Post Count
    how can we see who's read this? that feature must be a mod feature. I can only see ppl who have posted this, and the total number of views, but not the actual ppl that viewed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You must be tired after putting such a great post together. Maybe you should take a nap before you start getting cranky again.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's a mod feature, TMI.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Along with being useless...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yeah i did ask for refund at that time and was refused. it was a lot of money. maybe Gree had already told apple to stop giving refunds somehow, they told apple they would be doing something else with accomplices.