Update Regarding Accomplices - Page 22

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Post #315 with an official request reguarding an update on the Accomplices we worked hard to gain (and in some cases spent gold on).

Will we get an update today? Next week? The end of the month? Perhaps before the end of the quarter? Or even failing that...a denial of conituing use for accomplices, followed by an apology with some level of compensation?
    No. No. No. Very doubtful. No. And LOL, no.

Any other questions? If you dont think I should be speaking on behalf of Gree, check my answers for accuracy at the end of the quarter.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can we have this thread stickied?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    you might as well forget about accomplices. they were just a figment of your imagination.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Can we have this thread stickied?
    This thread WAS stickied. It was un-stickied so it would get lost in the ether...

Post Count
    Could we make them walk around our hood randomly like NPCs? I'd be happy with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bring them back. I loved stomping in equipped players. And watching them go whee whee whee all the way to the market.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Could we make them walk around our hood randomly like NPCs? I'd be happy with that.
    The Paul Ringo Weis should drive. They're drivers.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    The Paul Ringo Weis should drive. They're drivers.
    Your Paul Ringo Wei crashed into my Offensive Driving School.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Read the TOS. Gree can do whatever they want at any time, and you agree to and accept that every time you login to any of their games.

It's also worth noting that with all freemium games, not just Gree games, you are paying for the product as is when you make an in-app purchase. In other words, you bought gold because you wanted gold. There is no guaranteed benefit from the use of gold, and if you used up all your gold and didn't get what you wanted that's really just too bad. Buy more.
    Best post of this thread (why is he banned?). Did you get the gold you paid for? Then Gree has met their obligation. Are you not satisfied with your experience as a result of your own choices or your lack of understanding of developer intentions? You need to manage your expectations.

You don't own anything, and gree owes you nothing. This is nothing more than sticking quarters into an arcade game. As soon as your money runs out, your time expires, or the company decides to switch off the game, that's it, game over. You may come back to get the same experience as you got before and realize it costs you $1.00 to play the same game you played for $0.50 last week. Even if you buy a vault of gold and the game shuts down an hour later before you can spend it, too bad. Accept it and enjoy your experience as much as you can while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Telling a client what he wants to hear is not the mark of a good lawyer. You don't have a cause to sue because you don't like the changes that were made to a freemium game. It's sort of pathetic watching all of you weep and moan no matter what happens. It's always the end of the world, but the pattern has been repeating since 2011.
    This. It's what keeps me coming back.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

Exciting update: Beginning with the Duel for the Deuces Battle for Empire City, Accomplices will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Accomplices you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Mafia Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic Battle for Empire City and build the strongest Mafia to dominate and defeat your enemies! More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia.

The very last sentence is why I am interested. I have continued playing because I enjoy my syndicate and the friendships I grown within, and I enjoy this game in my spare time. If you don't think holding a company accountable for the words they speak is important, then move on, read other threads. I for one want GREE to follow through not just limp out of a potentially new aspect of the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia.
    Still waiting
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I will create and sticky a new thread when we have an update.
    Fuzzy you must have missed this slick answer on the future of accomplices #262 post. Oh and thanks for that update Bolt you convinced me to never spend another dime on a gree game again if these are the type of lawyered up answers that we are gonna get. Just say nothing can be done because lots of players were helped by google and apple after the accomplice debacle

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is a three-month old thread. This could be locked for necroing. Just saying. :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCullen View Post
    This is a three-month old thread. This could be locked for necroing. Just saying. :-)
    That would be a blessing. They are never gonna do anything with them. It's all lip service, if you can get any service at all. It's time for people to move on.

Post Count
    I've moved on, mos def, but I'd like to know the end of the story from GREE since they've repeatedly posted they'll give an update when they have one.