Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Greeting mate ,

Just noticed that when I rob/attacked someone, it has N/A for the Accomplices now?? Updates in works?? I'll stand by and wait, happy gaming mate.
    Same for me. They are gone from the PvP calcs

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Agreed truly believe some of the players maybe the one's in the "gold clubs" threatened to ask for all their money back. That would be a huge loss for the developers. I know for sure it comes down to money. News Flash Gree we have spent money too!!! In an effort to obtain accomplises. What do WE have to show for it? NOTHING!! You need to resolve this problem fairly for ALL PLAYERS.

Bring back the accomplices, at least during battles, robbing or attacks. Not only did we spend gold to get them but also put a lot of levels doing LTQs and SLTQs. Not only gold should be returned if that is the case but also return accounts back to pre-December levels.

The Top syndicates *****ing about this, they have invested so much in this game that they will continue to play no matter what. Only barking dogs. For us, we don't have the same invested. We can move on to funner games.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please let us know when you will refund the gold some of us spent to increase kingpin power.

Post Count
    so why did link survey into game every time i try collect cash from the game, it open up the survey topic

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Such a pity. Not proffesional at all to implement a new aspect to the game and withfraw it so quickly. Gree should have done better research before taking those actions. I am very dissapointed. And now they have withdraw the accomplices before the battle has started. So the information on the forum has become unreliable as well. Bad start of the new editor.

Consistent Contributor stepxhenlockwood17's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Start by going to your email....collect the confirmation numbers on the reciept given for purchase of gold.....probably multiples....then go to google play or apple. Select help option. Search refund request! Give them the number off reciept. Give the details that you paid for services that was to be permanent but have been removed. Give all the details. I did. I promise that something will happen from this if all willl do their part. Google and apple are the ones to talk too. They dont want their names tarnished for harboring scammers.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi are there plans afoot to change the battle formula to the way it was pre accomplice/kingpin. It would be nice to at least try and rob the monsters on my rivals list. If not I will adjust my game accordingly and rob the weaker ones.
    thank you. Happy gaming buddy

Post Count
    Classic gree

Okayim done can I play

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That survey keep popping up ?????

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry Survey Keeps popping up...

This stuoid survey keeps popping up even after completing and refuses to return me to Crime City Game...I have been going aroundin a loop since yesterday evening...not a very good way of keeping players engaged!....

Consistent Contributor mulabenzy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just hit the x at the top right of the screen to cancel the survey

Interested in Joining a top 500 Syndicate? Pm me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stepxhenlockwood17 View Post
    Start by going to your email....collect the confirmation numbers on the reciept given for purchase of gold.....probably multiples....then go to google play or apple. Select help option. Search refund request! Give them the number off reciept. Give the details that you paid for services that was to be permanent but have been removed. Give all the details. I did. I promise that something will happen from this if all willl do their part. Google and apple are the ones to talk too. They dont want their names tarnished for harboring scammers.
    very good idea

if they don't care about their customers they might care about the companies that maintain their money

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by paglerusa View Post
    This stuoid survey keeps popping up even after completing and refuses to return me to Crime City Game...I have been going aroundin a loop since yesterday evening...not a very good way of keeping players engaged!....
    Lol in game hit the back tab before you try to collect cash, that will end the auto redirect to here, then play the game, you will also see the games shade change to a tad brighter. I hope this resolves any issue you have launching the game