Update Regarding Accomplices - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    Can one assume that all those that got refunds from external outlets have had their accomplices removed? It would only seem fair to those that read OP and are awaiting further news
    I had my accomplices removed, and I have never felt better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So where the hell is the "update" for our usless accomplices. Gree, is short of usless when it comes to " customer service"!. OMG, am I really posting a slight hope of expectation of decency from them? ?...............Hell no!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Accomplices aren't anything other than additional attack and defense stats; they offer nothing new. I'm just spitballing here, but what if accomplices acted like actual contacts in the crime world; you know, like one was an arms dealer and unlocked an extra item in the store, or one was a bookie that unlocked a mini game?

One could be a corrupt land owner that gave you an extra expansion automatically, or that unlocked a new money building.

One could be a mob boss that temporarily increased the number of mafia members you could use, like an activated ability; if you had multiple of these accomplices, you could choose how many to activate. That way, if you're going on vacation, you'd have extra defense for a few days.

Speaking of which, one could be a military General who could have the ability to put your hood in emergency lockdown. Payout for your buildings would be halted, but no one could fight or rob you. Perfect for vacations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    The update is there is no update and your account is now obsolete anyway.

These new super-powered mini accounts? Yeah, they have no accomplices attached to them.

All fixed!

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    So is there any update regarding accomplices?? Its been almost 2 months since they were removed and we were told they would still factor in the game!

Post Count
    GREE, why not just add four of five zeroes to the end of the A and D stat of each accomplice and flip their types to items in a corresponding category?

Eg, Dem-> Exp, Driv->Veh, Gun->Gun, Musc->Mel, Assa->Mel, Tech->Arm.

Maybe if you were feeling particularly altruistic, you could put an interesting mod on the ones which were hard fought for such as those awarded as top 100 and above indi prizes and top 10 and above syn prizes.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hexie View Post
    GREE, why not just add four of five zeroes to the end of the A and D stat of each accomplice and flip their types to items in a corresponding category?

Maybe if you were feeling particularly altruistic, you could put an interesting mod on the ones which were hard fought for such as those awarded as top 100 and above indi prizes and top 10 and above syn prizes.
    Or simply convert the stats of those won during events into modifiers along the same lines. It should be the larger of the two stats that gets converted not both.

In this case I'd make Assassins > Melee, Muscle > Armour, and Tech > Mafia.

Sorry, but accomplices bought from bundles should be converted to stats as above not turned into mods if they went down this route.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 04-01-2015 at 12:50 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hexie View Post

Souds good to me. Switching accomplices to item + few 0s. Little Higher RAW stats for long time players
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Post Count
    No way man. Each accomplice should become an extra mafia member, and that includes the duplicates.

That was a bone-up of epic proportions and in light of the recent mini stat blowup, it would be a very cool thing to do.

Wouldn't level the playing field by any stretch, but it would be a very nice gesture.

Gree could use a nice gesture right about now.

Each Accomplice = 1 extra mafia member.

Fair dinkum mate.

Post Count
    You could even call them henchmen. That would be epic.

Post Count
    Put a cap limit on it if some players have hundreds of them.

A reasonable cap limit, like 50, not something stupid like three.

You're welcome.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Think its time to get an official update on the issue. Several in my syndicate quit when it was introduced. Several quit when some didn't have any targets, and several quit when it was removed. Several got refunds from Apple, but for us who has gold bought over 3 months its not possible to get a refund, so personal I would love to get some of that back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Two months, still waiting....

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think they forgot... Someone should put One Shot on it!
    Z(no sir, I would not know what sarcasm is- please don't shut this down... No, not me either!!)

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Accomplices aren't anything other than additional attack and defense stats; they offer nothing new. I'm just spitballing here, but what if accomplices acted like actual contacts in the crime world; you know, like one was an arms dealer and unlocked an extra item in the store, or one was a bookie that unlocked a mini game?

One could be a corrupt land owner that gave you an extra expansion automatically, or that unlocked a new money building.

One could be a mob boss that temporarily increased the number of mafia members you could use, like an activated ability; if you had multiple of these accomplices, you could choose how many to activate. That way, if you're going on vacation, you'd have extra defense for a few days.

Speaking of which, one could be a military General who could have the ability to put your hood in emergency lockdown. Payout for your buildings would be halted, but no one could fight or rob you. Perfect for vacations.
    I'd like this commented on. Are the developers discussing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.