DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Read the TOS. Gree can do whatever they want at any time, and you agree to and accept that every time you login to any of their games.

It's also worth noting that with all freemium games, not just Gree games, you are paying for the product as is when you make an in-app purchase. In other words, you bought gold because you wanted gold. There is no guaranteed benefit from the use of gold, and if you used up all your gold and didn't get what you wanted that's really just too bad. Buy more.
    What you said made absolutely no sense! You probably gain all of your stats by syndicate jumping, which is definitely something they should get rid of.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Allowing Gree to be dishonest is contrary to your own interest.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The only thing I'll see myself accepting is giving current accomplices bonuses. And still using them In the future.

And hey Abnugget. Lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Or was it some big spenders were being robbed by players they'd been immune to before accomplices, and maybe they started threatening to quit. Where Gree is concerned, sadly money trumps everything.
    I guess those "big spenders" had most accomplices of all

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags33 View Post
    Mod, do you know what fraud is? Because above is a description of it in this circumstance. Your customers are not chumps; they are professional individuals who are spending real money on this game. When you pay real money for something that cannot be used for the purpose for which it was advertised, or does not have the value for which it was advertised, that is contractual fraud. It is a crime with many different legal remedies. Would my post be more constructive if I listed the available remedies? I can. I'm a lawyer. You're going to need to do a little better than "details to come" to escape legal responsibility.
    You must not be a very good lawyer...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Mod, do you know what fraud is? Because above is a description of it in this circumstance. Your customers are not chumps; they are professional individuals who are spending real money on this game. When you pay real money for something that cannot be used for the purpose for which it was advertised, or does not have the value for which it was advertised, that is contractual fraud. It is a crime with many different legal remedies. Would my post be more constructive if I listed the available remedies? I can. I'm a lawyer. You're going to need to do a little better than "details to come" to escape legal responsibility.
    Although it could be worded differently, basically correct and a point that is of great concern for Gree, and for anyone who was induced to spend money or time to obtain the accomplices.

As far as the game goes, reverting to classic battle calculation is appreciated.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You must not be a very good lawyer...
    Sorry dip but neither are you. Your pontification on laws frankly is laughable at times.

Just saying.

Not trying to provoke a fight. Just sayin'
    Last edited by cooch; 02-12-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If pvp has gone back to stats matter then solve me a riddle

1. Why did a mod state last week they were going to adjust pvp parameters to make them relevant again (accomplices)

2. The pvp calc is too lax. No way should some players with 50% or more less stats be able to rob and pvp successfully. At least the pvp calc prior to the accomplice junk

Post Count
    A big money grab is all it was then, already seen refund screen shots that's good, a company that pulls bullsh1t like this deserves to get money taken off them now if the war spending would only slow down maybe they would start to listen

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Mods bringing the hammer down on some of this feedback. They not being harsh, but a big change like this, you do gotta let us vent. Conduct code or not. We're talking about a lot of money. You HAVE to bend some of the rules.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ..to the point - they've cheated us !

I'm not willing to give my real money to someone who's cheating me...
    back to free gaming - yayh !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I say nobody buy gold during this 7 day battle until they come up with a resolution. The last 2 raid boss are now meaningless.........

Consistent Contributor stepxhenlockwood17's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow! I saw an opprotunity to up my game to the top....spent an outrageous amount of HARD EARNED MONEY! now you take away my reward! If this really happens. I will never spend one dollar more on this game....even if you just play the game....how can you a game developer that robs you of what you accomplish. You are losing me

Post Count
    Thanks, GREE. We must adjust with ever changing Crime City game world or just get rolled right over by it. Happy gaming mate. I for one, will adapt my game play and overcome as usual.

Post Count
    Telling a client what he wants to hear is not the mark of a good lawyer. You don't have a cause to sue because you don't like the changes that were made to a freemium game. It's sort of pathetic watching all of you weep and moan no matter what happens. It's always the end of the world, but the pattern has been repeating since 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.