Update Regarding Accomplices - Page 32

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Regarding Accomplices

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    I really don't understand why everyone keeps asking for an update on accomplices - bottom line, it's none of your business, move on! But for those nosey Nancy's that absolutely must know what's going on in everyone else's life, here is your update. Please note that most of this info came from the Gree HQ rumor mill, Google searches, public records requests, from the accomplice's own Facebook posts and TMZ:

Isabella Fawks has gone legit. She completed her doctorate at a reputable online institution and quit the life of crime and pole dancing. She recently got married to an OTR driver and they are expecting their first kid in February.

Paul Ringo Wei took his money and moved to Costa Rica to start a charter fishing company. Supposedly his old syndicate gets a kickback which is why he was allowed to leave. He hooked up with Eva Vasquez unbeknownst to her beau, Sam Parker. Eva booked a fishing trip with Paul's company to celebrate Sam's birthday and rumor has it the boat only came back with two people. Sam's wallet was found floating in the water two week's later.

Konstantine Dorner is still working as an assassin, but also has a pet sitting service on the side.

Jacqueline Hush was hired by Jon Johnson to put a hit on two nuns that abused him in grade school. The hit went horribly wrong as the nuns were ready and Jacqueline was killed and the jury called it self defense. Jon is currently serving 20 years as a result.

Boris Kuznetov was shot in a drive by shooting that was targeted for someone else. He has been in a coma for the last six months.

Michael Keats has disappeared and many people suspect that he turned government's witness and is currently working with the NSA.

With Michaels disappearance Augustine Valero has taken on a greater role in the syndicate and is said to be seen as the 'teacher's pet' of the boss and many suspect they have a thing on the side. This has caused resentment in the ranks as many feel she is getting a bigger and bigger role not because of who she knows, but because of who she...

Trevor Badaczewski accidentally blew off his right arm and leg while making homemade explosives for the annual 4th of July potluck picnic. He is currently in rehab and is receiving disability.

Zander Hicks is doing fabulous. Almost everyone thinks he's crazy, but some think this is just an act to keep others away from him. Anyway, there is no one that loves there work more than Zander and he often takes work home with him at night, which is probably why he's still single.

Peter Romanov was on a stakeout of a rival syndicate and took a shot a point blank range in the head. It's said he wasn't paying attention as he was glued to his phone playing candy crush, so the perp was able to walk right up to him to take the hit.

Carey Dean had so much potential, but was found face down in a sand trap on the 13th hole of the local golf course. There were signs that it was a drug deal gone bad.

Monica Azarola and Ruby Veritas have moved in together and have been seen wearing matching rings on their left hands and each one has half of a heart tattoo on their left buttock. Working behind the scenes they have largely gone unnoticed by rival syndicates.

Darryl Charlie King recently received a big promotion and made it onto the FBI's most wanted list at the same time. He is not keeping a low profile, as he drives around in a neon green escalade.

I was unable to find updates on any of the other accomplices. They either fell off the grid or they just aren't worth remembering.

Now can we please leave them alone to live the rest of their lives in peace?
    Muahaha

Best story I've ever read here on the forum !

Both thumbs up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So when will we be updated on what new & exciting way the accomplices will be use?

Post Count
    You want an update?

There is no update.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Meh, not so much. Just like to see where they're not going with it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    I really don't understand why everyone keeps asking for an update on accomplices - bottom line, it's none of your business, move on! But for those nosey Nancy's that absolutely must know what's going on in everyone else's life, here is your update. Please note that most of this info came from the Gree HQ rumor mill, Google searches, public records requests, from the accomplice's own Facebook posts and TMZ:

Isabella Fawks has gone legit. She completed her doctorate at a reputable online institution and quit the life of crime and pole dancing. She recently got married to an OTR driver and they are expecting their first kid in February.

Paul Ringo Wei took his money and moved to Costa Rica to start a charter fishing company. Supposedly his old syndicate gets a kickback which is why he was allowed to leave. He hooked up with Eva Vasquez unbeknownst to her beau, Sam Parker. Eva booked a fishing trip with Paul's company to celebrate Sam's birthday and rumor has it the boat only came back with two people. Sam's wallet was found floating in the water two week's later.

Konstantine Dorner is still working as an assassin, but also has a pet sitting service on the side.

Jacqueline Hush was hired by Jon Johnson to put a hit on two nuns that abused him in grade school. The hit went horribly wrong as the nuns were ready and Jacqueline was killed and the jury called it self defense. Jon is currently serving 20 years as a result.

Boris Kuznetov was shot in a drive by shooting that was targeted for someone else. He has been in a coma for the last six months.

Michael Keats has disappeared and many people suspect that he turned government's witness and is currently working with the NSA.

With Michaels disappearance Augustine Valero has taken on a greater role in the syndicate and is said to be seen as the 'teacher's pet' of the boss and many suspect they have a thing on the side. This has caused resentment in the ranks as many feel she is getting a bigger and bigger role not because of who she knows, but because of who she...

Trevor Badaczewski accidentally blew off his right arm and leg while making homemade explosives for the annual 4th of July potluck picnic. He is currently in rehab and is receiving disability.

Zander Hicks is doing fabulous. Almost everyone thinks he's crazy, but some think this is just an act to keep others away from him. Anyway, there is no one that loves there work more than Zander and he often takes work home with him at night, which is probably why he's still single.

Peter Romanov was on a stakeout of a rival syndicate and took a shot a point blank range in the head. It's said he wasn't paying attention as he was glued to his phone playing candy crush, so the perp was able to walk right up to him to take the hit.

Carey Dean had so much potential, but was found face down in a sand trap on the 13th hole of the local golf course. There were signs that it was a drug deal gone bad.

Monica Azarola and Ruby Veritas have moved in together and have been seen wearing matching rings on their left hands and each one has half of a heart tattoo on their left buttock. Working behind the scenes they have largely gone unnoticed by rival syndicates.

Darryl Charlie King recently received a big promotion and made it onto the FBI's most wanted list at the same time. He is not keeping a low profile, as he drives around in a neon green escalade.

I was unable to find updates on any of the other accomplices. They either fell off the grid or they just aren't worth remembering.

Now can we please leave them alone to live the rest of their lives in peace?

I can confirm that he is currently in SAS1. His mission, however, is classified.

Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    can i trade my accomplices in for pumpkin tokens

Post Count
    Too bad someone can't lock this thread. Everything else this old is locked to prevent this kind of necro.

Accomplices = Gree's "New Coke". Sales were not going in the right direction, Gree tried something new that everybody just had to try, and enough people disliked it, likely by design, that when they brought back "classic" Crime City (they even used those exact words) people were happy again and things returned to normal. Except for the few who actually liked that garbage, they are disappointed it's not coming back. Too bad, you are a minority and the experiment is long over. Time to get over it, pull up your grown up pants, and just take what Gree dishes out without expectations. Holding them to any sort of expectation is where your disppointment comes from. Let go of that and there's nothing wrong with this game. I mean, there is, but it's meaningless and affects nothing important.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Too bad someone can't lock this thread. Everything else this old is locked to prevent this kind of necro.

Accomplices = Gree's "New Coke". Sales were not going in the right direction, Gree tried something new that everybody just had to try, and enough people disliked it, likely by design, that when they brought back "classic" Crime City (they even used those exact words) people were happy again and things returned to normal. Except for the few who actually liked that garbage, they are disappointed it's not coming back. Too bad, you are a minority and the experiment is long over. Time to get over it, pull up your grown up pants, and just take what Gree dishes out without expectations. Holding them to any sort of expectation is where your disppointment comes from. Let go of that and there's nothing wrong with this game. I mean, there is, but it's meaningless and affects nothing important.
    So..... can i still trade mine in for pumpkin tokens or what

Post Count
    Nope. Just think of them as your peer support group. When you're about to have a gold relapse, look to your accomplice friends and remember what can happen.

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    They're probably waiting for some kind of derailment/flaming/naming/shaming etc. on this thread to get it locked. :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Post Count
    Has there been any word on what new and exciting things are happening with accomplices?

Will they be featured in holiday events or anything like that?

I look forward to an update soon!

Post Count
    lol, I'm so tempted, but I loath seeing locked threads.

Besides, this has become a like new Marathon Thread!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, I'm so tempted, but I loath seeing locked threads.

Besides, this has become a like new Marathon Thread!
    Maybe archive this thread?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    Hell No !!!

Can't wait for exciting update regarding accomplice...