Soldier Equipment - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier Equipment

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think the biggest mistake Gree have made here is allowing the soldier equipment to carry on and on. I can't say I'm disappointed that it's been removed but do feel for those that chased it, especially if you used gold.
    The fact that Gree allowed it to continue on without any communication and suddenly removed it really does mean that they can't win. If only they had followed through with their communication drive, this could of all been avoided.

On a personal note, I won't miss it and glad I refused to chase it down!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentCoulsen View Post
    here is an idea!

since it will be not used anymore can we recycle it in a realistic way gold or unit's with decent deff/health regen I don't know bring it on!
    Seems like the least they could do.
    They set the goal and we aimed for the best we could get. They can't just change their minds without giving us some reward for our individual efforts.

Post Count
    ok..everybody spend time money etc etc..

here is an idea!

since it will be not used anymore can we recycle it in a realistic way gold or unit's with decent deff/health regen I don't know bring it on!
    Sounds like a good idea in theory however they have not even provided a way to see all of the equipment. So there would be no way to recycle.

Post Count
    do i get this right: you are just talking about SOLDIER EQ, not eq in general? The EQ is still necessary for the army, right?
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Is it too late to say, Hey I like the equipment concept!

Just askin

Banned
    Post Count
    I wonder if the huge gold spenders will still spend? I understand it's up to them but common sense would say you can't trust this company anymore. We chase the equipment and now it's of a use we don't know yet. This game is not fun like it used to be.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    WTF. Are you telling me that I won't need to input "Gree Sux 69 666M 123 16" anymore?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.
    I actually liked the introduction of equipment, it adds a fresh element to the game. Yes there are some problems but its early days and these can be resolved.

So no, I am not excited by your sudden announcement that it no longer counts. It makes a nonsense of any attempt at strategic planning. Many of us have worked at obtaining equipment, sometimes at the expense of building attack/defence. If you really felt it right to change the way equipment is going to be used at the least you could have had the new scheme ready to bring in at the same time the old one was phased out. And how can you feel it right to announce that equipment is valueless in the middle of an ltq where equipment features heavily in the prize list?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for answering the many questions we all have posted in this thread and clarifying our understanding of the changes to the game Gree.

For a minute I thought unpaid Mods would just edit multiple posts and not make a single reply. Thanks for not posting and calling it a weekend! Now let me grab my credit card for more fun.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    *And how can you feel it right to announce that equipment is valueless in the middle of an ltq where equipment features heavily in the prize list?
    Well in fairness to gree I think they had no intension of announcing it in the middle of the LTQ. I'm sure they would have rather waited until it was over
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    For many who have done nothing but complain about the equipment thing from the start, it should be "exciting news" now that they've gotten their way and it's gone. Congrats complainers!
    Do you really think gree is removing it becuase of complaints? If so then I have a bridge you might like to buy.

Post Count
    ok..everybody spend time money etc etc..

here is an idea!

Brilliant! THIS would make it right... allow us to recycle all of it at a value that would be comparable with what it cost to acquire. Fwiw, the Kevlar Vest from the first crate is comparable to about 75 health packs in gold lockbox timer-resets & opens vs gold health pack bulk buys. The rest of it is worth a little less, even though the first carbine rifle for the first 5.0 WD cost the same as the Kevlar Vest before it was later offered in LTQs.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Thanks for answering the many questions we all have posted in this thread and clarifying our understanding of the changes to the game Gree.

For a minute I thought unpaid Mods would just edit multiple posts and not make a single reply. Thanks for not posting and calling it a weekend! Now let me grab my credit card for more fun.
    I'm here! It's been a busy day and it's taken me a while to get back to this thread, but I'm here.

The announcement says that there will be more information coming. I'll be sure to pass along your questions to the development team so they can hopefully answer them all when the info is available.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Relic before I use energy to farm equipment can you tell me weather it will be used again?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I am pretty sure in the very near future, equipment will be use for EB
    God noooooooooooooooooo
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Look at the bright side. KA now has a 6 day WD.