Soldier Equipment - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier Equipment

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Agreed Ozy. The real shame is they could have avoided all of it if they had just listened from the get go.

Listened to the KA community.

Listened to the beta testers.

Listened to us before it arrived.

Listened to us shortly after it arrived.

Do you see the recurring theme here Gree? Three of the four worst months ever in the history of this game could have been totally avoided, if you had merely done in the beginning what we've asked for all along. Instead, now that you've done the right thing, it will still haunt you because you've waited so long for the reasons others have stated above.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Agreed Ozy. The real shame is they could have avoided all of it if they had just listened from the get go.

Listened to the KA community.

Listened to the beta testers.

Listened to us before it arrived.

Listened to us shortly after it arrived.

Do you see the recurring theme here Gree? Three of the four worst months ever in the history of this game could have been totally avoided, if you had merely done in the beginning what we've asked for all along. Instead, now that you've done the right thing, it will still haunt you because you've waited so long for the reasons others have stated above.
    Not to mention the countless number of players that left the game due to it making accounts worthless.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Soooooo you accidently deleted my account for 2 weeks, the week equipment was released.

I got my ass kicked in two WD events since my equipment, was, as my wife would say, less than adequate when compared to others.

I have gone stark crazy and blown through 4 vaults since getting my account back, so I could increase the size of my equipment.

And now I don't need equipment. I should of just purchased a strap on.

Rant over, drop the ban hammer if you wish.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Some people complained about the equipment, and now they are complaining it is not used in WDE. No wonder GRee doesn't listen.....some do nothing complain. Give it a rest guys.

Thanks for listening Gree

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Give it a little time to see how it plays out. It seems it will still have value, just not in the same way. I may not be the waste you are making it out to be.

Note to Gree; don't take too long to find another use for it, or you will just have this mess on your hands yet again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Geez, why keep beating a dead horse?

They tried a new feature. It didn't work for all and many voices complained. They've done away with the new feature and put it back the way most folks wanted. Give it a rest.

Thank you for the announcement. I'll pass it along to my faction.

Imagine being told, "this is what a car looks like now. It's the only kind of car you're allowed to drive on these roads from now on. It cost's this much. If you want to keep driving on these roads, you have to buy this car", then AFTER shelling out the time and money, you're told, "Exciting News! That car you bought is now no longer permitted to be driven on these roads, and you can go back to driving your old car that you ALREADY HAD before you spent the money".

The announcement was made less than an hour ago. The horse is not dead, and the money spent on what we were told was now part of the game going forward was spent on something that is now temporarily worthless, and likely to remain diminished in value to the point that it never would have been spent had we known.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.
    We'll be back

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thing is, it was part of the game going forward. They tried a new feature and after a couple of wars, not all the features work for all the guys. Instead of putting man hours into trying to satisfy everyone, while everyone was raising cane about it, they decide to dump it.

You chose to spend money on it. Many didn't. Regardless, the equipment is still in your inventory and I'm sure they implement it to your advantage at some point.

Patience.
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-12-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Tos word violation

Post Count
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-12-2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Tos violation word removed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Some people complained about the equipment, and now they are complaining it is not used in WDE. No wonder GRee doesn't listen.....some do nothing complain. Give it a rest guys.

Thanks for listening Gree
    Once equipment was applied the game was changed. Once player spent gold on events to obtain said equipment there was no turning back. The rules of engagement had been adjusted and game play adjusted accordingly. Even crate events became more important because the had hi level (9?) equipment.

So to just suddenly make the equipment useless is not fair to those who proceeded with Gree's update. It just wipes out all of the time spent.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Thing is, it was part of the game going forward. They tried a new feature and after a couple of wars, not all the features work for all the guys. Instead of putting man hours into trying to satisfy everyone, while everyone was raising cane about it, they decide to dump it.

You chose to spend money on it. Many didn't. You can't up and demand a refund for your poor choice. Regardless, the equipment is still in your inventory and I'm sure they implement it to your advantage at some point.

Patience.
    Please do explain how going after equipment was a poor choice by the players. I swear, some trolls appear just to give themself a stiffie.

Gree screwed up once again. You can't just erase something that people spent time and money on and say "exciting news!"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well glad to see Gree have come to their senses on this. But it's doesn't mean people will not agree as they have spent time and money to gain worthless stats, and they are still giving them out as ltq prizes now! My question is do we keep collecting them or are they going to be completely worthless? Also when will this be taken into account, will pvp be back to the old way as from now aswell?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    l
    Late with the news as ever Gree and still closingbthreads to make it look like you were first.
    Why not say 'we can't get it to work we're removing it' instead of the complete load of ummm 'exciting news' you're trying to feed us?
    You didn't listen so stop trying to make it look like you're listening now, it's to late for many they are long gone and you know it. reap what you sow guys, then take a big spoon and you try eatting it.

p.s. I'm not expecting a reply to this post or any other post in this thread, thats how communication goes around here.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 02-12-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.

Thank you for all your feedback on Modern War features. We continue to integrate your comments into our game development - striving to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.
    ok..everybody spend time money etc etc..

here is an idea!

since it will be not used anymore can we recycle it in a realistic way gold or unit's with decent deff/health regen I don't know bring it on!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Please do explain how going after equipment was a poor choice by the players. I swear, some trolls appear just to give themself a stiffie.

Gree screwed up once again. You can't just erase something that people spent time and money on and say "exciting news!"
    Going after equipment wasn't a poor choice... spending money on it was.

For many who have done nothing but complain about the equipment thing from the start, it should be "exciting news" now that they've gotten their way and it's gone. Congrats complainers!