Soldier Equipment - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Soldier Equipment

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=GREE Official Updates;1464027]Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination... ... More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.
    [FONT=arial][I][I][I][COLOR=#500050]

More details will come. When? Within next Xmas??????????
    I never saw in life a such poor customer service!
    Try to ask to your customer if they're happy or not!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Jaguar69;1465710]
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination... ... More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.
    [FONT=arial][I][I][I][COLOR=#500050]

More details will come. When? Within next Xmas??????????
    I never saw in life a such poor customer service!
    Try to ask to your customer if they're happy or not!
    I already did http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...happy-customer
    Last edited by MW Flake; 02-16-2015 at 10:39 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sick to death of equipment as rewards for a whole bar of energy. Not worth finishing any ltqs anymore. Just going to let my guys run amuck and not stick with any goals cause the rewards aren't worth the work.

Lurker
    Post Count
    And I am sure that the announcement will be clarified here and also done in game before the next WD event has started . At least I hope I am sure . But I doubt it as I personally dont believe that anyone at GREE gives a rats behind about what is the right thing to do .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For a while now and equipment I get doesn't add to my tally on both my accounts. ..one is stuck at 735 and the other at 932...hasn't moved for days, even though I'm still getting new equipment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2/12/15 3:24pm (U.S. EST) bombshell dropped.
    2/17/15 8:14am (U.S. EST) no further communication, explanation, or clarification.

Once again, a controversial decision is compounded by no REAL communication. If I were Gree, I would be less concerned with the passionate customer comments and more concerned with the players who are silent and have become apathetic. These are the ones walking away or on the verge of it. All those still passionate about the game wouldn't worry me in the least. I know the hook is still deep in the gills and I can swing the fishing pole in any direction I desire. Though they may fight, they will follow it right into the net.

I'm done complaining. It took a while but I finally learned my lesson. Now, I'm working my exit strategy. Some have encouraged people to quit at every turn rather than try to effect change. Congratulations he who shall remain nameless. You're getting your wish one by one.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.

Thank you for all your feedback on Modern War features. We continue to integrate your comments into our game development - striving to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.
    Do you plan to share any updates the night before you implement whatever new "feature" you come up with?

Or is that asking too much to keep us updated on what your GREEdy plans are?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Do you plan to share any updates the night before you implement whatever new "feature" you come up with?
    The're just waiting for their next big gree up, then they will try and pass it off as an exciting new feature. It should be along anytime now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the solider equipment is not a bad concept but I would like to not have the army equipment. That way we arent feeling forced to collect everything. Better equipment can be found on higher levels. Also a complete and meaningful clarification on how it factors would be nice.

Summary: drop army equipment and drop the percentage of randomness in attacks but only AFTER all the other major isues are fixed such as defense stats disappearing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't understand about what you complain...
    People asked to remove the equipment and Gree listened the people.
    I am happy that Gree listens their customers.
    And I am happy that equipment is removed. I will be more happy if Gree will totally remove the equipment in all places and formulas including from inventory.

It is your personal choice when you spent real money/gold for the equipment or any other item in the game. Gree is owner of all things in the game, not you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So This new iLTQ EQUIPMENT stopped dropping .. That makes intentions CLEAR!

GREE bought themselves Some time to figure out how to resolve THE EQUIPMENT disaster,

We all know how GREE plays iT .. So I would say make sure you all get your screenshots with Latest count on EQUIPMENT.
    With delay tactics in place, and no way to see what we have, if we don't keep asking GREE whats going to happen next. In a few weeks days months they act like iT never happened.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree made everyone spend to get equipment and now they take away. That is called a bait and switch. Hence that is illegal. Now you can give refunds to avoid legal action

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would like to say THANK YOU! For the equipment not factoring in WD.All I saw was people complaining about it and I agreed .Now I see people complaining its gone and blame GREE. Sure they should come up with a event where equipment stats mean something for those who spent "Thousands of REAL money equipping.Seems to me and I might be wrong but the last couple of months the Majority wanted back the old way now it seems they want the new way back!..Talk about GREE being screwed up!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker_98 View Post
    I would like to say THANK YOU! For the equipment not factoring in WD.All I saw was people complaining about it and I agreed .Now I see people complaining its gone and blame GREE. Sure they should come up with a event where equipment stats mean something for those who spent "Thousands of REAL money equipping.Seems to me and I might be wrong but the last couple of months the Majority wanted back the old way now it seems they want the new way back!..Talk about GREE being screwed up!
    Do you really still believe after this long that gree listened? as I said, I have a bridge to sell you.
    They removed it for one of two reasons.
    1. they weren't making the money they thought they would.... doubtful
    2. they couldn't make it work..... much more likely in my opinion

It's possible it was a bit of both.

Of course there are people that know, but they aren't talking. Not that I'd believe 5% of what they say even if they were..So we are left to talk amoungst ourselves

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Listen to the community????? Ha, they didnt want to deal with the massive influx of errors and system meltdowns caused by last wds use of the broken eq system.....i was under thr impression that if i beat you on 2 of 3 the variables i win.....ive found that if you only beat them in both eq stats and they still double your power you will lose, so how can a logical computing machine allow for that illogical equation????