Soldier Equipment - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Soldier Equipment

Lurker
    Post Count
    i like how u have the nerve to call it an "EXCITING UPDATE" when its a backdate, gree get ur act together and blow ur headquaters up so we all can be happy and u can claim the insurance and we all get our lives back

Post Count
    Next exciting news will be Airplane mode glitch on iOS and gold glitch on Droid are coming back. Yay

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    I will not be another GREE basher here as I still play the game and will go on playing. I guess at one point I will be upset enough and quit. Or even not that; one day I will overcome my addiction and quit.

So, as I want to still play and compete (probably as many others), and knowing that ranting will not help a bit, I will try to figure out what the OP was trying to say - as i fear I might not have understood everything correctly. And as I tend to seek hidden messages in GREE's communication, due to being *beep* in the *beep* too many times to be trustful.

Message: Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations.
    Question 1: Will Army Equipment also no longer factor into battle calculations?
    Question 2: Will all equipment be of no effect in any action in MW for the time being?

Message: ...battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats.
    Question 1: Are these army stats including the equipment?

You see, GREE, for me this message was not clear enough, so please clarify. It might be due to the language barrier. Then still clarify for me and all non native english speakers. Thank you.
    ABOVE SOME UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TO GREE FROM 5 DAYS AGO. MOD's PLEASE.

Sorry for me shouting but it seems you don't get any answer here being polite. Same goes for tickets.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Comment on EQUIPMENT survey..

OMG, now you give us limited options to answer and then can say GREE did what community wanted.

I Miss options in THE survey.

EQUIPMENT was released THE way iT was, worked and planned. community spend their energy, health and gold to chase iT.

I think only option is to take iT away and refund each and every member accordingly.
    finding an other use for iT is nothing short of a bait and switch and GREE knows iT.

EQUIPMENT still remaining in our inventory .. Same as all those items to unlock temp boosts.. Sitting in inventory doing nothing but making iT hard to find your health, stamina, energy packs. No wait the EQUIPMENT is no where to be found ..argh

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Gree made everyone spend to get equipment and now they take away. That is called a bait and switch. Hence that is illegal. Now you can give refunds to avoid legal action
    Then call a lawyer. Let us know how long he laughs in your face before showing you the door.

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=MW Flake;1465758]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar69 View Post
    And have you taken in the results??????

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sure. The result is, Gree doesn't care as long as the money rolls in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I doubt people spent a lot of gold chasing equipment. If they did it was not very smart

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    I doubt people spent a lot of gold chasing equipment. If they did it was not very smart
    Please explain WHY?

Post Count
    Just take the 4.0 code, rename it 6.0, and re-release it, along with some individual gold "gifts" in amounts comparable to what that person has spent since the 5.0 release.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why? Because it's calling playing smart.
    I personally went specifically for equipment items outside of doing in the regular course of ltq and used gold once or twice. All and all I spent in these occasions may be 400-500k gold. Also I don't use "sleepless" nights in order to do ltqs. Who say we should?
    Last edited by Genen; 02-18-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Why? Because it's calling playing smart.
    All and all I spent in these occasions may be 400-500k gold.
    400k/1500* $99 = $26,400

Seriously? What is the "smart" part? Gold free is not ok to play?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Allow a recycle feature or something to exchange equip for boost units or something similar. I think the options on the poll are all terrible and it isn't fair to remove the equip after we have worked to get it. Needs to be something useful to exchange our equip for.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.

Thank you for all your feedback on Modern War features. We continue to integrate your comments into our game development - striving to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.
    Sadly if gree had listened to the community in the first place this mess would never have happened. Sorry but gree credibility is shot.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    I think we should get to dress up our defence buildings with equipment like little dolls. A great way to combine two dead game features.
    Last edited by General Nu; 02-18-2015 at 03:34 PM.