GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier Equipment

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Imagine being told, "this is what a car looks like now. It's the only kind of car you're allowed to drive on these roads from now on. It cost's this much. If you want to keep driving on these roads, you have to buy this car", then AFTER shelling out the time and money, you're told, "Exciting News! That car you bought is now no longer permitted to be driven on these roads, and you can go back to driving your old car that you ALREADY HAD before you spent the money".

The announcement was made less than an hour ago. The horse is not dead, and the money spent on what we were told was now part of the game going forward was spent on something that is now temporarily worthless, and likely to remain diminished in value to the point that it never would have been spent had we known.

Yes, but isn't that exciting news!, bahaha
    Last edited by bam bam.; 02-12-2015 at 06:00 PM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Guys, they don't want to say it won't ever be used because that would open them up to refund requests, etc. They are playing this very cute on purpose. Don't look for a straight answer, and remember Relic doesn't know anything as he's new.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 02-12-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Guys, they don't want to say it won't ever be used because that would open them up to refund requests, etc. They are playing this very cute on purpose. Don't look for a straight answer, and remember Relic doesn't know anything as he's new.
    If GREE take away equipment away at all than by law they must refund every single cent that was spent acquiring these pieces of equipment by every single player. It is illegal to sell an item on the internet and then decieve someone which is exactly what they are about to do

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Speaking of it , I have 100 frontline unit which cost 5 gold each (which I accidentally bought when tapping too fast) are gone from my inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lost for words

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No not lost for words.. If I did something like this in my company, I would be fired quicker than you could blink..
    In any business the customer is always right even when they are wrong. Customer relations 101

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I, as well as many others, have hated this equipment. I tried to like it, chasing more gear, to try and stay somewhat competitive. I gave it a chance and still did not like it. I am glad that this is being removed from WD. I do hope that you will come up with a NEW event that will utilize what we have chased to some kind use as opposed to just being a waste of time energy and money. Speaking for myself, and most of my faction members, thank you!
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A lot of people did not like the equipment, but the issue is not if we liked it or not. It's that gree put us in a position to have to spend money on gold so that we could get the equipment to stay competitive and then they take it away and say they are going to use it in away that we don't even know if we are going to use it or not. Heck we don't even know when they plan on releasing a update to use the equipment again. They have screwed us over time and time again and this time they really screwed up. According to itunes customer service gree can not advertise something that people pay money to get and then use it for something else.
    Last edited by Preacher Wolf; 02-12-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.

Thank you for all your feedback on Modern War features. We continue to integrate your comments into our game development - striving to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.
    I will not be another GREE basher here as I still play the game and will go on playing. I guess at one point I will be upset enough and quit. Or even not that; one day I will overcome my addiction and quit.

So, as I want to still play and compete (probably as many others), and knowing that ranting will not help a bit, I will try to figure out what the OP was trying to say - as i fear I might not have understood everything correctly. And as I tend to seek hidden messages in GREE's communication, due to being *beep* in the *beep* too many times to be trustful.

Message: Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations.
    Question 1: Will Army Equipment also no longer factor into battle calculations?
    Question 2: Will all equipment be of no effect in any action in MW for the time being?

Message: ...battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats.
    Question 1: Are these army stats including the equipment?

You see, GREE, for me this message was not clear enough, so please clarify. It might be due to the language barrier. Then still clarify for me and all non native english speakers. Thank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    also will attacker defence vs Defender attack still figure in the battle calculation (if indeed it still does).

Where are we are getting a response as to why defence stats during raids and attacks are significantly less than stated in profiles.

Thanks

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo 1st blood View Post
    If GREE take away equipment away at all than by law they must refund every single cent that was spent acquiring these pieces of equipment by every single player. It is illegal to sell an item on the internet and then decieve someone which is exactly what they are about to do
    Get over it. You spent your money to purchase "gold". Gree gave you gold. What you did with it afterwards does not constitute any type of legal transaction.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    I will not be another GREE basher here as I still play the game and will go on playing. I guess at one point I will be upset enough and quit. Or even not that; one day I will overcome my addiction and quit.

So, as I want to still play and compete (probably as many others), and knowing that ranting will not help a bit, I will try to figure out what the OP was trying to say - as i fear I might not have understood everything correctly. And as I tend to seek hidden messages in GREE's communication, due to being *beep* in the *beep* too many times to be trustful.

Message: Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations.
    Question 1: Will Army Equipment also no longer factor into battle calculations?
    Question 2: Will all equipment be of no effect in any action in MW for the time being?

Message: ...battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats.
    Question 1: Are these army stats including the equipment?

You see, GREE, for me this message was not clear enough, so please clarify. It might be due to the language barrier. Then still clarify for me and all non native english speakers. Thank you.
    Good questions. I was wondering the same
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Get over it. You spent your money to purchase "gold". Gree gave you gold. What you did with it afterwards does not constitute any type of legal transaction.

Attually you are wrong. Gree can't advertise something and then after people spent time and money on it and then change it for what it was originally intended for.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Geez, why keep beating a dead horse?

They tried a new feature. It didn't work for all and many voices complained. They've done away with the new feature and put it back the way most folks wanted. Give it a rest.

Thank you for the announcement. I'll pass it along to my faction.
    Looks like gree has another employee right here. How about they got rid of it when we all asked for it. Not after 3 months of putting equip items out for us to chase and use gold to get.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Well in fairness to gree I think they had no intension of announcing it in the middle of the LTQ. I'm sure they would have rather waited until it was over
    How could they not announce in the middle an ltq? The ltqs are freakin continuous!