Bye-bye accomplices - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bye-bye accomplices

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post
    So what you are really saying is YOU don't know either!

Did you read my post above, Relic? That's your problem right there. Did you (I mean Gree, not you personally Relic) learn nothing from your mistakes with accomplices? Players don't want to be surprised. You want to surprise us? fine- do it with a surprise box event; but changing such a major aspect of the game should be planned for well in advance. You should have a clear strategy and communicate it with us... EARLY, and clearly.

Stop making such major decisions overnight. Think long term! Why not have a roadmap (for major changes of course, not for details of little events) for at least the next year? And communicate that with your players. That's the way to go...

I would normally charge for my advice but hey now you got it for free!
    Gree probally already have a consultant, problem is she/he has said ingore all and every single bit of customer feedback ever given

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    Gree probally already have a consultant, problem is she/he has said ingore all and every single bit of customer feedback ever given
    Gree listened to the customers. That's why there's this change.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Gree listened to the customers. That's why there's this change.
    Nah, Gree listened to the accountant.

"Whatever you guys down there just did, it made my yacht smaller. Undo whatever you just did, and do it yesterday!"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Nah, Gree listened to the accountant.
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So when should Gold bundle buyers expect there cash refunds?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was considering buying the 99.99 one for the accomplice good thing i didn't

Post Count
    This should be interesting.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVD View Post
    So when should Gold bundle buyers expect there cash refunds?
    You got the gold and everything else in the bundle correct. Why should you get a refund?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    You got the gold and everything else in the bundle correct. Why should you get a refund?
    Because they sold something not fit for purpose

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Because they sold something not fit for purpose
    Gree can change gameplay, algorithms, building payouts, or anything else they deem necessary at their discretion at anytime they choose. Why is that concept so difficult for folks to understand. If anyone disagrees with their changes in the games direction or philosophies then stop spending money on this game. I imagine over half of the people whining about the change are free players anyways. The other half were whining when accomplices were added and now whining they are being removed from PVP. How I wish Gree would just go ahead and give the gold back (not cash refund) to those
    whom request but also take every single item they obtained in the process including individual battle and SA prizes and modifiers, the re-released LTBs, LTQ prizes and modifiers, and every single accomplice they have except Carey Dean. Then I hope Gree releases a new event based solely on accomplice/kingpin strength.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Gree can change gameplay, algorithms, building payouts, or anything else they deem necessary at their discretion at anytime they choose. Why is that concept so difficult for folks to understand. If anyone disagrees with their changes in the games direction or philosophies then stop spending money on this game. I imagine over half of the people whining about the change are free players anyways. The other half were whining when accomplices were added and now whining they are being removed from PVP. How I wish Gree would just go ahead and give the gold back (not cash refund) to those
    whom request but also take every single item they obtained in the process including individual battle and SA prizes and modifiers, the re-released LTBs, LTQ prizes and modifiers, and every single accomplice they have except Carey Dean. Then I hope Gree releases a new event based solely on accomplice/kingpin strength.
    Are you familiar with the phrase "bait and switch"? It applies perfectly to this situation with the accompli.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Are you familiar with the phrase "bait and switch"? It applies perfectly to this situation with the accompli.
    The accomplices did exactly as they were advertised to do during the time frame that accomplices were being sold in crates and bundles and as event prizes, etc. Gree never said accomplices would last forever.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If they do give refunds then the accomplices, gold, stat items and in game cash that you received as a result of your pack purchase should be removed from your profile.
    As that is what a refund is, you have to return what you purchased in order to receive your money back.
    unless you are after compensation for a mis sold item, bit harder to prove as the items will still have a use and as we don't know what that is, can we all shut up until we do?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    At last gree is listening to us . Bye bye kingpins good bye to bad rubbish.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

It happened to all of us at the same time, for the same amount of time. Compensation isn't really called for in that sense.
    Exactly, same issue for everybody, nobody is singled out. Asking for compensation for "items missed" when everybody else missed then as well is beyond stupid.