Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Please help me with my guild!

My playername is Lucious and i was the founder of the guild Necromancers Guild. 9 months ago i grew tired of this game and decided to put another player as guild master. Now i'm stuck as a commander and all the other members are inactive, is there anyway for me to retake my position as a guild master or do i have to create a new guild? Or can you delete the guild so i can make a new one with the same name?

Open a ticket in game, send a picture of your character, a picture showing your guild master is inactive for a while (usually the last epic boss fought is good).

I did this and it went very smoothly and took less than a week. but your GM has to have been inactive for a couple months.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I'm sorry but how do i open a ticket ingame?

go to options, help or ticket i forget off hand but look around
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I can enter a message to support but i'm unable to add any pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucious View Post
    I can enter a message to support but i'm unable to add any pics.
    You can either send one without pictures and wait for a response or e-mail them directly (en-support@gree.net -- Mention this is for knd) and attach your pictures.
    no

Hi,

You're current leader will need to be inactive for more than 14 days. Additionally, it is up to the agent's discretion who receives leadership; it is typically the most active senior member. It does not automatically go to the person requesting command.

If you are unable to submit in-game, you may submit a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck and see you in-game!

Thanks for all the help!

If the whole guild has become inactive, reviving the guild will be very difficult. Are you really sure you want to go through the trouble? Are the elements maxed?

^ what Fossil said...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I sincerely hope your request goes better than most - including mine. I first sent in a support ticket for dormant guild master December 18, 2014. Got 2 canned responses - one asking me to rate their service! - , sent in another ticket December 27, and another January 5 .. plus 2 emails to people listed in the "how to send a support ticket" .. to date, zero answers if you don't count the one with a subject line of "re ticket 1234" asking me for the ticket number. I gave up and made a new guild Feb 7.

i think i requested help from a gree staff member and got my request handled fairly quickly (a few days). The end result wasnt perfect, but the stagnant leader was booted; alls well that ends well.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Oh, i didnt think i'd get so many responses now but i filed a ticket and even emailed 'em so i'll have to wait and see if GREE will do anything. Thanks for all the help once again

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You're current leader will need to be inactive for more than 14 days.
    lol...nice..I made maxed guild in 1 year and if I take 2 wks vacation, I can lose it?
    I really like Greed(y)
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Yes they did it, i was just recently promoted to Guild Master, thank you GREE and all of you who have helped me in this request