6 Day War??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6 Day War???

Post Count
    comon folks its a one time event. nobody is gonna make you declare and attack every single hour for 6 days.
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    comon folks its a one time event. nobody is gonna make you declare and attack every single hour for 6 days.
    Holy Poop, what are you smoking? If the guilds fight and spend gems, of course Gree will keep the 6 day war format.
    They have no concept of long term growth, just short term gain.
    I'm thinking I need to step back and take it easy a bit more.
    EB gets harder and harder +41% increase this time, with no corresponding increase in Hero equipment.
    RB got 320% harder last time, and I think only 5 guilds managed to finish, and that was with a lot of help in my case
    Now doubling the length of wars.
    Gree says they're not trying to kill the game. If true, I suppose they're only trying to kill the players!

I suppose I should ask what Gree is smoking. Lol

Our only hope is to spend less gems on the 6 day war than we do in the normal 3 day wars. I don't see how we keep up the pace for 6 days anyway.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Holy Poop, what are you smoking? If the guilds fight and spend gems, of course Gree will keep the 6 day war format.
    They have no concept of long term growth, just short term gain.
    I'm thinking I need to step back and take it easy a bit more.
    EB gets harder and harder +41% increase this time, with no corresponding increase in Hero equipment.
    RB got 320% harder last time, and I think only 5 guilds managed to finish, and that was with a lot of help in my case
    Now doubling the length of wars.
    Gree says they're not trying to kill the game. If true, I suppose they're only trying to kill the players!

I suppose I should ask what Gree is smoking. Lol

Our only hope is to spend less gems on the 6 day war than we do in the normal 3 day wars. I don't see how we keep up the pace for 6 days anyway.

I think GREEdy is hoping that RKSB will come swingging hard to take #1 spot from FIB
    So GREEdy thinking is............... well in a 3 day war this two guild made 170m points then in 6 days, maybe they will make 400m points fighting for 1st place, so we can double our revenues, after all, they will spend gems no matter how bad we treat them................yeap, that is the way to go to increase revenues.............lets have a 6 day war

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    after all, they will spend gems no matter how bad we treat them.
    ...or however useless they make the top prizes.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    ...or however useless they make the top prizes.
    what are prizes?........lol.........those are just "carrots" not prizes

Post Count
    No rest for the wicked.
    I actually feel a bit bad for the highly competitive, top guilds, like RKSB & FUN who can finish the RB in hours.

I would be embarrased to tell my family, my friends & my accountant what I'm doing for 6-7days, so I won't.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am a long time player and I still like the new stat format, I don't want to go back to the old PvP rules for even for 1 war personally. And as far as the length , I will just play when I can like we all will.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said Hobbs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    I am a long time player and I still like the new stat format, I don't want to go back to the old PvP rules for even for 1 war personally. And as far as the length , I will just play when I can like we all will.
    I do not care for the new format. But that said, I dislike the idea of switching formats even more. How are we supposed to build our characters when Gree keeps changing which stats are used? Why should I spend gems on equipment when nobody knows if it will main relevant 2 wars from now?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This was the final straw for another great player I know yesterday who retired.

Please gree - either change this back or at least engage in dialogue. This is just brutal and cruel.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree - please provide a reasoned response why this is necessary - the vast majority don't want this and people are quitting - better prizes makes it worse not better as people will lose real life responsibilities - you are forcing people out the door- please go back to normal.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Gree - please provide a reasoned response why this is necessary - the vast majority don't want this and people are quitting - better prizes makes it worse not better as people will lose real life responsibilities - you are forcing people out the door- please go back to normal.
    Honestly I don't think they will say more than they did in the ama.
    No one has quit from our guild over this, all I have asked from our members is play the way you normally do in war(no gem increase needed), if one has r/l activities and can't make the extended war full time, no problems, put in the normal time you would anyway. As for our placement or our sister guild placement normally top50/200, if we don't do it, so be it. Gree will not bleed us. We will still do our best, but will let the chips fall where they will.
    Do We like this idea of a 6 day war.
    NO!
    But decided one has to just make do and live with it.
    Last edited by Valid or; 02-16-2015 at 09:35 AM.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Can we get this event reduced to 4 day war or less?
    Lots of guild founders are complaining over this and they are not happy,they are losing players because of long events..
    And those players are not just free player,they are gemmers that spend
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bumping this up as it is the single most important issue in KA now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not exactly thrilled with a 6 day war either. Like many others, I work full time & have a life outside of this game. In the 2 different guilds I participate in, one as a founder, we are not requiring participation for the full 6 days during this war. Period. This game can be a serious time sucking grind without throwing a 6 day war in the mix. But we all have free will to choose not to play for 6 days. Personally, I will be playing 2 days & intermittently in evenings when or if I feel like it & have the time.