Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipcydesae View Post
    Are You Insane?
    My thoughts exactly!
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So your answer to shrinking player base is to push more players out the door? Do you release how intense most concentrate for war? 6 days is a ball buster. Does anyone want this? I think we lose even more players. Why????

Can this be reconsidered please?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Um. I have a job and a real life and as of now a family. Kinda want to keep them .

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipcydesae View Post
    Are You Insane?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    So your answer to shrinking player base is to push more players out the door? Do you release how intense most concentrate for war? 6 days is a ball buster. Does anyone want this? I think we lose even more players. Why????

They do not care

they did a 7 day war in MW with the "america" theme, just because they "thought" that because it was the battle for America, it would be fun and all players would wanted to do a week long war

they even advertised a "community" event where all points made by the community would add up for prizes to ALL players, first they advertised as BP points, then they changed as usual stating it was a typo and it was for war points, first prize was for 1b points total or something and 4th prize was for 6+ billion points

but in reality it backfire them

on day 2, they saw, nobody was "rushing" to make points, so they had to tell people points would be worth double next day, and next day points were the same, so they TRIPLE the points for the next day, points were same as days before so on last day they quadruple the points

If they have not done any of that the "community" would have win...........NOTHING, not even the first tier prize

later they came saying the event was a total success............lol

seems they want to try that here too

and even top 1 and 2, scored pretty much the same as if it was a 3 day war

Post Count
    I like the 6 day war
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't like 6 day war.
    Will fight last three days
    and actually gain a day back.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post

Gree, how much time do you think your customers can devote to this game?
    I predict a massive exodus.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think most people like the idea of a classic war, useing the old pvp rules.
    The length 6 days is a bit much.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    I like the 6 day war
    Hablando como todo in Naco

Post Count
    I am posting as a player that have friends in this game .
    I know that developers had a good intention with trying to add some new features so the game would not be boring,but the 6 day war i think it is to much,a majority of players agrees with me.
    People have real life obligations,work,family,about 90% or more people that plays this game are adults.
    I don't want because of some event that takes to much time to see exodus of the players from this game.
    I like this game but i like and the players,this is simbioze relationship and one without other can't exist.
    This game is not jusy game this game is a place where we have our dear friends and nobody want to see them gone.
    So i hope developer team will see that too and make this event shorter.
    Thank you
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dear Devs

i believe you want to make the game less boring and more interesting, hence the recent note about the 6, or in fact 5 day war.

KA, like many other games are based on players competition. How good am i compared to others, how good is my team compared to others, how good compared to new or old players, low or high level players, etc.. This obviously require some kind of stability within the given factors of measurements to be able to have some kind of comparing benchmarks. In addition this game also lives from in-app purchases which means that at least some people need to use money or those purchases allow people to get stronger in a shorter time period. That said, it means that a solid group of your players base is above the age of 16, has a job and/or maybe a family.

Since years i see players asking to understand this circumstance, either in asking to have wars once per month or by asking to avoid certain time consuming events during certain holiday days where its obvious that people want to spend some more time with their families.

Especially wars have always been the biggest team comparison event since teams interacted directly together. Many people try to pay full attention to wars since it has this competitive team factor.

In past you have increased the war frequency from 3 to 2 or less weeks cylces. Almost the entire player base has mentioned their concerns and expressed their unhappiness about that. Finally you have changed it back to 3 weeks cycles which is less then once per month like asked for but better then the changes before.

Now you want to introdce a 5 or 6 day war and obviously hope to make it more interesting. The opposite is for many players the case. It also doesnt really matter now that you want to use the old army stats as factor only since we all had now enough time to improve the other 2 factors so that at least a certain achievement in competition was build.

Games should be and stay interesting so changes are required, but the frequency and heaviness of those are the deciding factors of successfull changes or complete failures.

We have received very much changes in last 2-3 months. It started with the additional factors, which had a huge impact on several parts of the game (wars, pvp attacks, raids, etc.). You have then extended the changes to the Epic Boss and also to the Raid Boss.

By all understanding for the necessity of a new balancing factor and the need for changes to make and keep the game interesting, please understand that too much changes in a short time are counterproductive and exactly do the opposite you may try to achieve.

Hence i can only strongly recommend that you plan and choose the changes or adaptions wisely and keep a certain more generous time frame for their implementation in mind. Also try to understand who your players base is and what impact any of the planed changes might have (know your customer ;-))

By saying that i cant imagine that any of the player (except the ones who by occasion have holidays and dont have families lol) who has a job and/or a family wish to have an extended war. The current 3 days war model is already exhausting enough for free players as well as for gem spenders and many people organize their lives around this event.

Hemce if you want to improve things or make them more attractive or interesting, reduce the war duration to 2 days and/or make the cycles 4 weeks instead of 3. That would also allow you to introduce a new event each month since you would gain a week in each cycle. The additional week could be used to bring events providing more attractivity and variety since it could also be an alternating event like every month something new based on your readiness to develop something or the requests from your community.

Sorry for the long post but couldnt do it shorter and express all i wanted to.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We ask for shorter wars as 3 days is too much for most players..........GREE answer by introducing a 6 day war!!!!!
    Really? I'm seeing fellow gamers and team members quitting at an alarming rate,most of these state that game is too time consuming and feels like "a second job" sure others have heard this too!
    GREE please listen to your customer base (while you still have some left)
    You're going the wrong way,reduce events don't increase them

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have done this in both Crime City and Modern War. They do things in those games first then bring it to KA. New way of calculating wins with attacking (3 different stats) was done in those games first. Legendary EB quest, done there first. The 6 day war was already a done deal. I'm just glad it will be with the old style of calculating stats/wins. Small victory if any

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I really am on the verge on throwing in the towel. I am a guild leader and a 3-day war takes a lot of my time in tracking opponent stats, wins, losses, who's playing, who's not, etc. I cannot handle 6 days of war. I do have a real life, a real job and a real family all of which come first to this game. I, like others here, would prefer a 2-day war every 4 weeks. Since Gree doesn't provide any guild management tools, it takes a lot of extra time to keep up with 40+ members. Slow down all the events and smell the roses !!!!