Gold videos not working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold videos not working

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gold videos not working

I and my friend are not able to view any videos to get free gold. We've restarted our phones and tablets several times but still not getting the option. Anyone else having this issue?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    videos have been fixed so you can no longer get unlimited

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can watch videos but dont get any gold for them. I emailed tapjoy and they didnt find any problem so I emailed Gree. Do I even need to tell you that they told me to talk to tapjoy? Yeah, I know all the tricks. Did the ID reset. No free gold for 2 months.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    I can watch videos but dont get any gold for them. I emailed tapjoy and they didnt find any problem so I emailed Gree. Do I even need to tell you that they told me to talk to tapjoy? Yeah, I know all the tricks. Did the ID reset. No free gold for 2 months.
    apparently you don't know ALL the tricks...

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Cry me a river android users. You all got your share LOL
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I understand that bigger spenders didn't like all the videos that were available, and I can see both sides. I guess what I don't really get is why they would want to pull videos from a business aspect. Gree gets money from people watching videos (from the advertisers) sure it's not as much as someone buying gold but it is money either way. For younger players that are putting in the tme to watch videos to be competitive in these energy hungry events I don't see a big downside. If you are willing to sit for hours and watch video after video, that would help with total logins and videos watched and should help sell advertising showing the amount of traffic in the game.

Sorry for the players that have the time but don't have the money to waste on a game. On the plus side better weather is around the corner put the game up get outside and get some excercise, play with the kids, drink a beer or whatever it is that makes you feel like you aren't throwing your life away sitting infront of your phone/tablet to be able to finish an event or to stay competitive in FL or WD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well it wasn't really fair on the people advertising. Who would want to pay money to advertise their app only for it to be shown an unlimited amount of times to the same people bringing no new customers to your app.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I do agree with that also.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Well it wasn't really fair on the people advertising. Who would want to pay money to advertise their app only for it to be shown an unlimited amount of times to the same people bringing no new customers to your app.
    Damn, I really liked to watch Kate Upton all day though...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So are gold videos gone for good now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HaystaK760 View Post
    So are gold videos gone for good now?
    Don't know until Gree officialy says something. Maybe the problem is on AppLovin side...
    In the meantime, TapJoy videos are still here, but they are not paying the 1 gold they own us after one vid so...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yea tapjoy isn't working for videos or offers. They work on other games just not modern war. Hopefully gree can let us know what's going on

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes. Video Offers not working since last Android MW update. Offers not paying out for a while now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are vids still working on ios?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect5 View Post
    Are vids still working on ios?
    Yes, and with latest MW update and keen mind you get quite... a lot... Now GREE threw a bone to iOS backyard...