How can we improve crafting? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How can we improve crafting?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    At this point, crafting is dead.
    It's time to just do something and let us upgrade it.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Interesting would be the ability to improve the equipment you already have (are wearing), maybe using loot, crafting material, or lesser equipment.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Kingdom Age players

We are working on a huge revamp to crafting and we wanted to create a thread that allows our player base to provide us feedback on how we can add more value to our crafting system. Please post your constructive feeback in this thread. Thank you
    you say you are already working on a "huge revamp" and you asked for feedback on how you can add value. here is feedback: instead of withholding information, why don't you just tell us what you are working on? be specific. this is yet another opportunity for you to improve communication. don't squander it again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Improving communication is at the top of our priority list, and Clementine, Relic and I (as well as the rest of our department) are committed to making this a reality.
    what is this huge revamp to crafting? please communicate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Suggestion: Disclose the crafting price up-front, even if not all materials have been gathered yet.

I spent weeks generating materials to upgrade my Leather Shoes to Epic Leather Shoes (for a whole +6/+7).
    Just because I wanted to find something fun about crafting.
    Only after I finally had all the mats together did you tell me that, oh yeah, you would also like 125 gems for this.

That was pretty dismaying. Actually I felt dumb thinking I should play along that far.
    KA: Standy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ditto plavine.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about letting us craft more than one item at a time. I have like 300 timbers I could craft into the next tier to make next tier crates, but one at a time is a chore.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree. We should be able to craft more than one item at a time.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just make crafting instant. No waiting, just like buying an item.

But first we need:
    1). Something worthwhile to craft
    2). A steady supply of materials to use, like a building that produces the basic materials, otherwise we're afraid we won't have enough if we ever have the opportunity of craft something for our Heros.
    3). This thread was started @ 3.5 months ago, with very little implementation. It looks like GREE forgot about crafting.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Kingdom Age players

We are working on a huge revamp to crafting and we wanted to create a thread that allows our player base to provide us feedback on how we can add more value to our crafting system. Please post your constructive feeback in this thread. Thank you
    how is the "huge revamp to crafting" progressing? what changes are you making? when will you roll it out? it's been 4 months since you posted this and we have heard nothing. we still can't even upgrade the craft workshop past lvl 5. please communicate, you've told us communication is at the top of your priority list.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    how is the "huge revamp to crafting" progressing? what changes are you making? when will you roll it out? it's been 4 months since you posted this and we have heard nothing. we still can't even upgrade the craft workshop past lvl 5. please communicate, you've told us communication is at the top of your priority list.
    And you believe all this crap?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about letting us upgrade to level 10, like it was planned in the first place.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How about we just convert the crafting building to a gold building, then delete crafting from the game once and for all?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    How about we just convert the crafting building to a gold building, then delete crafting from the game once and for all?
    Hihi sound like a win win solution.
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    What about letting us craft some potions?