Ltb is up

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ltb is up

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Ltb is up

Was hoping for a weak building. Looks like another top five building at the 12 hour cycle.

Pagoda no good.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Looking good upgrade prize better overall but still the weak +1% armor defense mod they need ban atk and defense mods for a few months throw something else out there for awhile. Maybe building, energy mods? Level 10 only.

Post Count
    Why on earth would anyone be hoping for a weak building?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Why on earth would anyone be hoping for a weak building?
    Shooters gun shop wasn't that strong of a building. I hadn't really worked on em before. Now they're the best building in the game. So should I work on a weaker building? Or should I make the strongest possible upgrades? If I had them all maxed out then yeah, I'd work on the donut.

Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Shooters gun shop wasn't that strong of a building. I hadn't really worked on em before. Now they're the best building in the game. So should I work on a weaker building? Or should I make the strongest possible upgrades? If I had them all maxed out then yeah, I'd work on the donut.
    #struggles

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So should I work on a weaker building?
    Dont know what IPH you working with. But problem with upgrading only high levels LTB is that you can run out of money. For the same reason (cash flow) dont upgrade buildings that have all the same upgrade time. Mix your upgrades Two high levels and one low level preferable the new LTB.

My IPH is 140m btw. I see you have all three churches at five like why? If you wanna upgrade the church then keep upgrading one church to ten. Leave the others for another time.

Are the churches the LTB's ones the Haunted I mean?
    Last edited by sfun; 02-11-2015 at 01:30 PM.

Post Count
    His IPH is high enough not to worry about upgrade costs. He just loves the chase

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    Dont know what IPH you working with. But problem with upgrading only high levels LTB is that you can run out of money. For the same reason (cash flow) dont upgrade buildings that have all the same upgrade time. Mix your upgrades Two high levels and one low level preferable the new LTB.

My IPH is 140m btw. I see you have all three churches at five like why? If you wanna upgrade the church then keep upgrading one church to ten. Leave the others for another time.

Are the churches the LTB's ones the Haunted I mean?
    140 mil? Can't be makin them kinda claim without proof homie. Men are prone to exaggeration. So I'll throw this out there, pics or it never happened.
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Then it never happend. My IPH is 140k I lost a couple of zero's. Guess my second shooters to lvl 10 has to wait then. Free advice is hard to come by these days just saying, now Gree keeps ruining the game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is a good chance next LTB will not be as appealing as this one, either from a collection time perspective, or the goal rewards... so why not focus on the LTB to get the rewards too and wait for the next weak LTB when you can focus on Shooter's??... Just trying to understand your logic, that's all :-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post
    There is a good chance next LTB will not be as appealing as this one, either from a collection time perspective, or the goal rewards... so why not focus on the LTB to get the rewards too and wait for the next weak LTB when you can focus on Shooter's??... Just trying to understand your logic, that's all :-)
    I'm of a mind that you have to make the strongest possible upgrades every time. Whether you have 10 mil on hand, or 10 bil. Make the biggest upgrade possible with what you have.

I am no longer am interested in modifiers that don't affect your Iph. That being said, the gun shop is the biggest paying building in the game right now. So that's my strongest upgrade.

My philosophy is all.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I look at stats like income gain per day and time to breakeven. Those give a pretty fair idea what direction to proceed in.

Nice surprise with this one on the bonus unit per build/upgrade. Thanks developers.

Post Count
    12s are gettin stronger than 24s these days....

Post Count
    Not too bad an LTB , reasonable cost , payout and size . I`ll be building me a couple of these
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    12s are gettin stronger than 24s these days....
    I collect about 400m from my 24s and about 1.5b from the 12s a day. Getting stronger is an understatement.