3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We need a unified voice of our little community - TPP

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    And yet that would likely be the most logical way to fix this mess since lone voices are dutifully ignored. But the odds of this happening are about as high as this forum turning into a happy place.
    *returning to a happy place. It used to be a great place with lots of banter and helpful info.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    *returning to a happy place. It used to be a great place with lots of banter and helpful info.
    Yep... Now it sucks almost as bad as the game... Not quite.. But very close.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I actually would have volunteered for this :-)
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post

Wow, haven't heard from you for a while old mate. You still tapping away?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    oh so the ways its done now is working? I'd have to disagree.
    This made me chuckle.
    I've been playing for 3 years and exactly how often has Gree implemented anything the player base wants?
    Exactly how often has Gree listened to the feedback of the beta test team?
    One voice? Three voices? 10,000 voices will not change it; not one iota.
    Complain or don't. Yell or don't. Suggest, implore, plead, negotiate (smiling, tongue in cheek) or don't.
    The ONLY thing that talks is the almighty $$$$.

Post Count
    Perhaps be an alternate, what are the odds of someone getting banned.... ;^p
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThePick View Post
    This made me chuckle.
    I've been playing for 3 years and exactly how often has Gree implemented anything the player base wants?
    Exactly how often has Gree listened to the feedback of the beta test team?
    One voice? Three voices? 10,000 voices will not change it; not one iota.
    Complain or don't. Yell or don't. Suggest, implore, plead, negotiate (smiling, tongue in cheek) or don't.
    The ONLY thing that talks is the almighty $$$$.
    We have not had zero wins, -we got rid of full assault (granted we got its cousin frontline), got rid of PVP, got inventory upgrade, got small increases in vault-which don't really matter but we got them, we are able to clean up our inventories by recycling, gold confirmation on SOME aspects of the game, got cash and valor units updated- all of these things came from the community. Now I know some people liked some of these but the overwhelming majority was for most of these changes. We had to push hard, upset a few mods, kick over a few apple carts. We get wins but we have to persist and fight.

So what I am saying is a community spokesman is a good idea, so long as it is not me. Mods have zero respect for me around here haha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fair points bam bam.

Point by point rebuttal, keeping in mind we are both trying to be constructive & realistic. And I appreciate your passion for this game as I hope you appreciate mine. Fair warning as this is a bit long.

Frontal assault was an unmitigated disaster. Gree knew from beta testing that scrolling though 1,000s of units was a joke. In the 2nd & 3rd versions we were given 30 minutes & 10 minutes to deploy. Then frontal assault died.

PvP.... Dare I say much of this community liked PvP. It earned little revenue, so after 3 or 4 tourneys it also died. For the past year there have been numerous threads asking to bring it back. They have fallen on Gree's deaf ears.

Inventory upgrade? Not sure what you mean. Maybe 6 units per level rather than 4?

Cash and valor units. This was good until 'player appreciation month'. At that point, the bar was reset. And by the way, can anyone name a single event during 'player appreciation month' that worked without a problem or glitch?

Vault increases? Who on this forum asked for a vault increase? Can you please cite a thread? Most comments I recall are along the lines of: 1. Who cares? Or 2. Sure nothing better to spend fake money & time on, why not?

Recycling... Ok I will concede this point. But, how long and in how many threads was this feature asked for before it was implemented?

Gold confirmation? (Duly noted that you say some purchases.) What about grunts (1 extra ally) and scratchers as just two examples. These have been issues from day 1. Yes Gree has added SOME confirmations, but do you ever ask yourself why they are absent many places?

You say it is getting better, press on, persevere. I say you are overly optimistic and somewhat unrealistic.

Would you like to talk about the constant litany of botched events? Or how sometimes when Gree makes a huge programming error it is rectified while others aren't? Here is a recent example: Arjun tank recycle vs. the ability to buy 1 gold units from an opponent.
    In one case nothing is done, in the other Gree fixes the problem. Why?

Would you like to discuss the pace of events? This issue predates the 5th WD event. Prior to FA, FL, Raid Boss, & FLTQs, Gree was asked to slow down the number of events by many members of this very community. Has that happened?

So I ask you, is it enough? You are passionate about this game. Does Gree share your passion? Or are they simply passionate about the numbers? Thats my $.02.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThePick View Post
    Recycling... Ok I will concede this point. But, how long and in how many threads was this feature asked for before it was implemented?
    Well for those of us it works for, but as per normal gree couldn't care less that it doesn't work for everyone.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah Jimmy I know nothing ever comes without a back-dooring from GReE haha.

Vault upgrades are in threads a lot mate. (Personally I don't think we need them)

PVP we will disagree on, I know some (i believe a minority) loved it and were vocal but it was also different days as events were not constant and you didn't have boosts as a reward. Either way, a rejigging would not be harmful.

I don't think people should be playing on, I think the opposite. Until time goes by and we see consistent improvements (hell 3 events in a row glitch free would be amazing let a lone a few cycles of consistent improvement) I don't thinking anyone should be tapping.

The pace of events is ridiculous and we need to keep bringing it up.

The inventory upgrade is the 'search functions' so we could look through our inventory without having to scroll through 20000 units to find the new ones.

The bigger army was also something we asked for 4units per ally to 6units was done at our request.

Level cap to 300 done at our request too.

I am just saying we don't lose every battle. So don't have no hope, just have very very very lil hope (the difference between the two is infinite lol)

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not sure iamnasty and I am a cow works so well together.... LoL moo moo But other then that, I have no opinion... But I know I dont have time for it so dont vote for me....

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    fyi. I cant see who has voted.
    ---
    I regularly raise our issues. I've been playing for three years, created two factions and even tapped myself into debt during a brief stint in st-6. Nowadays my tapping is at a level of bam bams, but I continue to keep in close contact with my faction members who are slowly dwindling on taps especially during WDs.
    personally seen you active in forums for long time but think being a mod should exclude you from eligiblity as you might have a conflict of interest . You maybe player first but your now unofficially connected to gree as well. no offense meant just being honest

Banned
    Post Count
    Think you are Peeing into the wind with this one..... Next

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    Think you are Peeing into the wind with this one..... Next
    On a hot day that can be quiet refreshing, so I've been told.