PvP event???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP event???

Post Count

PvP event???

With lack of communication im presuming we will get no prior info into the PvP event.

So is it gona be like old PvP event based on BP and with a faction/indy element?

If its BP related how is this going to affect appollo ranks as they get zero BP?

Oh well guess its gona be a wait and see job

Probably start late, and wont run properly.

Im looking forward to this event, was a big fan of the old PvP tournaments so fingers crossed its gona be a great event.

Post Count
    Hope it's like the first couple pvps where you had to go out and destroy a certain amount for structures on a persons base
    Have you loved your llama today?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Britbandit View Post
    With lack of communication im presuming we will get no prior info into the PvP event.

So is it gona be like old PvP event based on BP and with a faction/indy element?

If its BP related how is this going to affect appollo ranks as they get zero BP?

Oh well guess its gona be a wait and see job

Probably start late, and wont run properly.

Im looking forward to this event, was a big fan of the old PvP tournaments so fingers crossed its gona be a great event.
    We will be updating the in-game calendar shortly. The PVP Event is being rescheduled and will occur at a later date. We will share more details as we get closer to that date. We Apologize for any confusion.

Post Count
    Thank you clemantine

Please keep us posted on this event and how its going to run etc.
    Was a great event in old days lol so im looking forward to its return.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Awww I was looking forward to a new event... Anything being added in its place?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Britbandit View Post
    Thank you clemantine

Please keep us posted on this event and how its going to run etc.
    Was a great event in old days lol so im looking forward to its return.
    It seems for every one that liked it, there is at least one that hated it. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We have been waiting a long time for pvp to come back and u are going to reschedule it. Not surprising

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We will be updating the in-game calendar shortly. The PVP Event is being rescheduled and will occur at a later date. We will share more details as we get closer to that date. We Apologize for any confusion.
    That's a shame was looking forward to it. In the end would rather the event come out well tested even if it takes more time
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well if the defense stats of rivals doesn’t match what is showing on the profile, doing an pvp going to raise a lot of complaints. Furthermore the equipment comes into play which is not displayed at all so it could become a chance event for win/loss. Either Gree is trying to address this or maybe some other problem on the game platform (Like memory and loading issues) that’s delaying it. Personally I like the past pvp event, but presently there are too many events running leading to player fatigue and frustrations, so prefer if they drop something before adding a new event.

Post Count
    This is absolute BS. The one time you get an event right. That the community wants. You foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo it up. I've had it with the incompetence of the developers of this game. GREE get some programmers who know how to write code and start doing what you say you're going to do.
    General Sir
    God Bless The Heroes Who Fought for Us.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Pvp rocked

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    It seems for every one that liked it, there is at least one that hated it. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Yup. Count me among those who hated it. It can stay where it is... defunct.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I cant wait for it. However i would much rather wait for a bug free version of the event instead of rushing it out. I do hope that they get it right. Thank you clementine!
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Like it or hate it, we can all agree that perfect and bug free is what we want above anything else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    Awww I was looking forward to a new event... Anything being added in its place?
    Yes. FLTQ and ILTQ followed by just an LTQ, and then will finish with new super awesome idea that we're 'oh, so excited about' - 5-day iLTQ !!! Rejoice! Gold WILL be on sale soon.