PvP event??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP event???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe Gree is waiting for this new update to come out so they can raise the level cap and allow the highest ranking people to earn BPs.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Like it or hate it, we can all agree that perfect and bug free is what we want above anything else.
    When has "delayed" ever meant "bug free" in this game. Delayed has only meant "we were lazier than expected but we'll rush it last-minute next week... maybe."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We will be updating the in-game calendar shortly. The PVP Event is being rescheduled and will occur at a later date. We will share more details as we get closer to that date. We Apologize for any confusion.
    Please dont tell me youre going to replace it with ANOTHER LTQ!

Im not a fan of the PVP, but id take almost anything over another mind numbing ltq.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Like it or hate it, we can all agree that perfect and bug free is what we want above anything else.
    Amen, I hated PVP but it was in the days of no boosts so all u did was lvl up and get nothing for it. Now u will get some awesome temp def boosts from it. Yay.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We will be updating the in-game calendar shortly. The PVP Event is being rescheduled and will occur at a later date. We will share more details as we get closer to that date. We Apologize for any confusion.
    Pretty close right now. Calendar still says it starts today. Is Gree going to be late even on calendar updates?
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its simple, this PvP event will consist of each player competing against others as to who can open the most locked boxes in order to obtain a useless reward! Come on, we all have been at this long enough to know that...
    100k atk
    109k def
    355k IPH

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fighter777 View Post
    Its simple, this PvP event will consist of each player competing against others as to who can open the most locked boxes in order to obtain a useless reward! Come on, we all have been at this long enough to know that...
    Yep, I miss the old days. Geez I sound like an old fart now haha. I love my units that have 200 in stats with +2 to energy and 20% health regen. The Halloween event from last yr was the last ltq I enjoyed, cost 80 gold to complete and was fun. Also it was 2 ltq s per cycle, simpler times...films were black n white and I rode a horse to town for groceries. Water didn't run as it does now but we made do with our well, ah...the good ol days. Simpler times, happier times.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Lurker
    Post Count
    y did they not put this event out even though they said they would darn you gree
    Last edited by m39killer; 02-11-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Really GREEdy???

Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Pretty close right now. Calendar still says it starts today. Is Gree going to be late even on calendar updates?
    I am not surprised! Typical GREEdy's inability to get things right. It was planned ahead of time but something went wrong and they could not get it fixed in time.

They decided to update the Event Calendar when they pushed new content to our devices, the same time they released the new NPCs.

In a way, I am glad they did not push out a possibly "bugged" event.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Was looking forward to this event
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was hoping for return of old PvP hope they don't change the it too much! Stamina been useless other than raiding for too long now!