Ugh, why are my stats reversed?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ugh, why are my stats reversed?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Ugh, why are my stats reversed?

Logged in today to find that my failed raids/successful raids and fights won/fights lost stats are somehow backwards.
    I hope this will get worked out. My stats look miserable backwards. (1 successful raid/526 failed raids)

I realize it might seem trivial to some, but I've been playing for 3 years to build my base and maintain my stats.. and it's really just ridiculous to play all that time then have it glitch out and reverse the stats.

Frustrated.. but hopeful.
    Any insight would be cool.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You just realizing this?
    I've noticed this ever since the 5.0 upgrade.

It's a glitch, be patient. Doesn't effect your game play.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    You just realizing this?
    I've noticed this ever since the 5.0 upgrade.

It's a glitch, be patient. Doesn't effect your game play.
    Yeah it never happened to me before.. does it return to normal?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Beeen like this ever since the 5.0 upgrade. Probably will be like this until the next upgrade is released.
    Doesn't effect the game play, just an annoyance.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Beeen like this ever since the 5.0 upgrade. Probably will be like this until the next upgrade is released.
    Doesn't effect the game play, just an annoyance.
    They will probably get it fixed when 6.0 is released. Maybe never.

Just like how your attack and defense numbers in your stats really don't matter anymore.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Just like how your attack and defense numbers in your stats really don't matter anymore.
    The game has and always with go in directions that not everyone is happy with.

I was upset when they re-released all the old LTB's. It is what it is.

Old timers will be upset with changes and new comers will demand help on getting a leg up.
    (The current LTQ/FLTQ reams everyone)

Play and have fun, realizing that change is inevitable. Or quit and move on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post

Old timers will be upset with changes and new comers will demand help on getting a leg up.

Play and have fun, realizing that change is inevitable. Adapt and have fun doing so Or quit and move on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Play and have fun, realizing that change is inevitable. Or quit and move on.
    I get that. But this is hardly a direction that the game is going in. It's just a straight up glitch.
    I also understand stats are meaningless overall.. but some people have different gameplay goals.
    I for one liked maintaining a nice record. (1 failed raid.. not 526!)
    It's just a complete waste if that is what the player was shooting for over all this time. I think we can agree-- meaningless or not- that it's insulting to the player to just leave it like that without fixing it.

Anyway, thanks for the input. I surely hope they will modify this. Have mods addressed this at all? I missed it obviously.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seems the error got resolved.
    The fights won/fights lost display is switched around so that the fights lost is displayed above fights won- so that's different. But I'm just glad it got fixed.
    Last edited by Jimmymanfunfun; 02-09-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    yup my stat display error got fixed a few weeks ago too.

however, the losses accrued by winning battles during the period of the bug has still not been resolved.

but it's ok not really a big issue for me i'll just fix my win/loss ratio by attacking more whenever i have the time.
    The Coalition Elite Invite: 128 451 015
    Fully Upgraded Bonuses -23% Casualty, -30% Health Regen, +35% Ground Attack, +35% Air Attack, +35% Infantry Attack, +35% Sea Attack,, +35% Infantry Defense, +35% Ground Defense, +35% Air Defense, +35% Sea Defense, +35% Building Defense, +35% Building Output, +40 Guild Member Increase
    MW Born 04 Aug 2012 marklin, Level 212, UK Flag, 3.2B Attack, 14 Army Power, 609 Soldier Power