Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    how about you first fix the croll bug before doing anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, the event boxes given away for indie rank have been met with derision. I don't bother with leaderboard events at all so they'll sit there uselessly until its over.

Much better would have been to give random accomplices inside boxes. That way every reasonably active player gets a couple at least to keep it ticking over, and because they'd be random you could end up with a very big boost. The higher ranked players would have more boxes to play with, and if someone wanted to go up in rank to gt more it might encourage a bit of gold spending in the lower levels.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

7 day war and 5 day SA - absolutely ridiculous. I'm burning out

Spread events farther apart, stop the insane 5 to 7day war. Sa could be great at two days and for 30 minutes max. Read the responses from your Paying customers!

At least do the decent thing and confirm if the 7 days war is real or a scheduling mistake. If you expect constructive feedback you have to do the decent thing and engage with your customers.

Ohh yes the hiding of rewards is making it very difficult sometimes, as it has become quite a lottery to know what you get, so recruiting has become difficult, we even had players step down during events as they thought they would not spend on it. Please announce on beforehand both normal war and SA.

Formatting numerical values with commas would be really helpful.

Thank you for finally upgrading the rewards for LTBs, and thank you for releasing it at an accessible time both for Euros and USA.
    Now if you could only make them x10 more expensive, that would be awesome.

Ya know for a conpany that depends on pleasing its players, GREE does a surprisingly bad job at that. Who is HR at GREE? And is their head even ontop of their neck?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Ya know for a conpany that depends on pleasing its players, GREE does a surprisingly bad job at that. Who is HR at GREE? And is their head even ontop of their neck?
    Since when does HR deal with customer satisfaction? However, if you meant the applicatants they chose.... Yes HR department should be shot for their poor hiring skills!

Weekly feedback:

In-Game Events, First i would like to say LTQ's are real boring, i dont do them anymore neither does anyone i know, they level you up and the prizes lately dont even have a mod, this latest one doesnt have accomplices either and they are impossible to finish without gold.
    Box events i can still handle if its the collect 10 get a big prize with a mod, the box events for top 250/25/1 are in my opinion another skip event!
    Epic Boss, i noticed there isnt one this cycle and that is really annoying as that event is a big stat booster.
    SA/RB i think you getting those 2 events just right!
    WAR, 3 days good, 5 days is bearable but 7 days is just ****ty, i mean the whole week?!?!? i feel like gree is just trying to extract extra money from ppl!
    and last, individual pvp, where is it, was one of the best events, bring it back PLEASE!
    overall 4/10

Customer Support:
    really, this is a joke, everytime i send a ticket i just get an automated responce, (we have passed your comments to the developers and are working on it) EVERY TIME.
    Even worse i have to send 2/3 or 4 tickets to actually get talking to someone and my problem never gets solved, NEVER, NOT ONCE and im not exaggerating.
    overall 0/10

Community Support: It comes and goes, i would like to know what is happening before it happens, thats why i put in the extra effort to check the forums, sometimes i get it sometimes i dont, very inconsistent. Also threads like this for example, they really annoy me because you get players exited thinking yay gree is gonna give us the chance to give them feedback... but i feel like this thread is actually here cause you guys are just tired of complaints, i dont even feel like you read this thread, and not once have i seen: (good idea, we gonna take it onboard) and even if that happens, thats still a long way from us seeing it in game!
    overall: 5 or 6/10

Game stability & issues, getting alot better as the time goes by, good job!
    overall 8/10

Agree with everyone who said 7 day war is way too long.

My syndicate is discussing just sitting that one out for the first time ever. Yes. We have several gold spenders who wont be giving their monthly donation to gree this month.

Seems accomplis are dead in the water thanks mods and developers for listing to the people. No we wait for the flood of retirement threads that will be started. For every retired player how many start playing crime city everyday? The show will go on as always.

Are gold bundle buyers being refunded for the misleading stat boosts that Accomplices were supposed to give?

Wow.....you change the game adding so active players can even the odds against the players who just sit in the syndicates and get stronger without ever turning on this game. NOW THAT I SPENT SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AND PLAYED THE GAME AS ALWAYS AND FINALLY REWARDED FOR MY ACTIVITY......YOU TAKE MY MONEY AND REWARDS....MAKING THEM USELESS. YOU HAD A GOOD THING GOING THAT WAS FAIR TO THE ACTIVE PLAYERS...I HATE IT THAT OTHERS WHICH RARELY PLAY CAN FEED OFF OTHER AND GAIN ALL THE SAME REWARDS I WORKED SO HARD FOR AND SPENT MY HARD EARNED REAL MONEY. I WILL SEE HOW YOU WORK THIS OUT. IF MY ACCOMPLICE REWARDS ARE TAKEN AWAY OR DEVALUED. ...IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER GET FROM ME!