Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Exclamation Crime City Weekly Feedback (02/10/15)

Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

I'm not sure how to provide an authentic feedback without getting banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I'm not sure how to provide an authentic feedback without getting banned
    Keep it constructive and on topic. Again, we dont mind complaints and criticisms, but do it in a non-inflammatory manner. No personal attacks or swear words is a good place to start.

Here's some feedback... Groundbreaker mine (rank 9001-10000) had accomplice stats. They were something like 34/47, don't remember exactly. I finished in that range on purpose for that reward. Once the war ended it turned into a lousy 12/14k item... Why?

Lets start, Accomplices system no go please do something to get rid of it and try and compensate players that spent gold on crates to get them. Engram himself stated they would not be sold in Crates etc.. why did this happen?

Anything past a 3 day war or street assault is to much. Let's limit them please.

Many players are sick of the same war prizes let's add something besides the same atk/def mods maybe some building mods for top 20 and above let's not limit the prizes to top 3. You had a 15% off building upgrade time last war for top 50 individual bit expensive wouldn't you say? Lets do something of that order for syndicate top 20 or 30? Realize most people that had the very early mods of these types are gone.

PVP with leader board we have asked for this but sill no go?
    Last edited by Sam@; 02-10-2015 at 04:17 PM.

5 day wars, 4 day street assaults, mid week... Event upon event, all requiring gold to complete, can gree please consider your players concerns that these events ESPECIALL the extended war days. Many are retiring, dropping to lower syndicates and going gold free. EVERY syndicate is being affected by these ridiculous changes.

Please revert back to 3 day wars, maybe throw in an 11 hour or 24 hour war, but scrap the 5 day gold sucking , time wasting war.

street assault.... After 9 battles it's just a waste of time and a gold grab again... Perhaps do a 24 hour (20 minute wars) event.

Thank you for the single PvP goal reward for 10 gold.

More please!

My 2 cents:

3 days war, longer is boring
    2 days Street Assault, 30 mins battle. 4 days is so boring

What...The..

7 day war? Nothing else needs to be said

Back Alley Network

So 5 day wasn't enough...

GREE CHANGED IT TO 7 days!!! 21-28 feb!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Ltbs with final prize as main. Not all incremental 1% mods.
    Pagoda no good.

Please have wars and SA be only 3 days. You are shooting yourselves in the foot having 5 day wars and just now the schedule changed and deal for the dueces(most likely the next battle) is for 7 days. Please don't tell me that this is a war cause if it is I guarantee 25% of the gold spenders will quit.

Gree has over 250 million users and more downloading there games everyday. You should look at there annual profits over 2 Billion a year. Fight Club(TAW) and SAS with the other top 10 could all quit it would not put a dent in there profits.

Why does Modern War LTB get Prizes like time off building upgrades and cheaper building upgrade mods (many times over) they have these mods given out and we get 1% explosive defense?

I am in a small syndicate that has 4 or 5 gold users. With each passing week it seems we get less and less willing to spend money. Usually because of the events. We get close to being able to beat a level 100 raid boss, you raise the health. We won't spend 100's of dollars each event. We don't mind helping to support the game, but not if there is no chance of ever beating that boss. We used to use a half dozen vaults between us to try to be competitive in wars, you stretch the wars out so that a half a dozen vaults is useless and you change the prizes. Why spend? I don't agree with the way the prizes used to be, my mini used to get the same mod % as I did, but an actual ranking system would be nice. Work from 20% down to 1 or something logical. Also looks like you hauled out favorite event out (epic boss). It seems like there is no concern for people who spend small amounts of money. Looks like you only want us to buy 100 vaults a week or play free. Just a thought. You seem to have eliminated any reason for people to spend $10, or $50 or even $100.
    Last edited by !Radar; 02-10-2015 at 06:48 PM.