Modern War Weekly Feedback (02/10/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (02/10/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Modern War Weekly Feedback (02/10/15)

Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Could you actually provide us with a status update on the long list of existing bugs?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    For the record i (and the rest of my faction) still hate the soldier equipment as was stated in the 18 page post asking the community for our feedback on it. There was no response in that thread. Would it be possible to finally get a response on the equipment?
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events [COLOR="#4B0082"]Too many [COLOR="#4B0082"]
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

*]In-Game Events

Too many non stop events (specially energy LTQs), perhaps change some energy LTQ for Stamina ones

[*]Customer Support

This does not really exist, 99% of the time players get a "can" asnwers that has nothing to do with issue and/or issue is never resolved

[*]Community Support

Only area that has shown good improvment, although it has slow somewhat lately

[*]Game Stability & Issues

1- to much memory "suck in" by MW
    2- cannot attack rival from rival list without the game crashing
    3- after you hit/raid a rival, if you hit a NPC, you keep getting the battle results of the rival attack
    Last edited by truthteller; 02-10-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Game Stability

Hello,

Since the 5.0 update, I have been experiencing lengthy periods of lag when in game. I have not been able to figure out what exactly causes it, but I do know that exiting/closing all apps will help my chances to play lag free (for a period of time). When the freezing/lag is at its worst, it will literally lock my phone down for 5-7 minutes and does not react to anything I do (swiping screen, lock my screen, etc.)This is something that was never an issue prior to the update.

Also, I am on iOS - iPhone 6.

Thanks
    Last edited by Seph; 02-10-2015 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Added Title

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What did the latest iOS update fix?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why look for feedback you don't respond to the feedback already given

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can you tell us when we will see the update we all got pop ups about and that you posted on Facebook about 10 days ago?

Will this include updated ranks and or rank units? It would be nice for the Apollo ranked players to get battle points again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This isnt a big deal, But will there be a new loading screen for 2015? The current one is kind of boring seeing it multiple times a day.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A lot of people would like to know what the recent IOS update fixed other than the white screen when first loading game. Pvp hasn't been fixed. Vip section of game has not been fixed. As stated by someone earlier, attacking a rival then hitting a npc keeps repeating rewards from the pvp fight. That update did almost nothing! (At least that I've noticed)
    EDIT: I forgot to mention: after viewing any in game pop ups like the ltb's when they were brought back or the current pop-up notice about lvl increase and expansion, etc. it always loads then as blank shades boxes on the game screen and you can't read the info. Another bug that needs fixing!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for making it easier to add equipment. i had no problem with the way it was but this is quicker.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is this like a new system a month?. Why is it always a new process?. Why not just read the forum and listen to us. You just ignore these stickies when we require some actual work from you guys.

PVP cancellation/delay. Same old same old. 85% hated this way back when. But if you make a plan just stick to ur start n end times.

Lack of seeing you or other paid GReE reps and when we do here from you it is not concise or accurate.

Focus on gambling...not good. Unrestricted age game.

Gold confirms non existent still on a lot of things. How's about a setting, every time you login u have to turn gold spend on if you want to use it. Auto resets to gold spend off when you log out.

Data soak is massive.

Login delay time is redonk!.

Ltq requirements have apparently gone silly again.

Unpaid mods r as helpful as ever.

Raid boss jump was needed but seemingly excessive for all but top 25 teams.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 02-11-2015 at 04:23 AM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can you tell us if our constant requests for a gold confirmation process is heard and just ignored or do you plan on doing anything about it. I lost 50 gold today due to misplaced finger taps. Honestly, nothing makes me hate this game more than blowing 20 gold by mistake on a scratch off card. So be honest. Is a gold confirmation in the works or is it part of your game design to drive up gold usage when people make mistakes? If so, is Apple aware of your game design and do they approve? They just had to settle a huge class action lawsuit over games that allowed people spend real money with no confirmation. Refunds and an iOS update were required. You sell gold and then litter your game with ways to lose that purchased good accidentally. You have been alerted to this by your users repeatedly and nothing has been done. This is starting to look like you are doing this on purpose. If so, if you have a legal department you just might want them to review this game design policy in light of recent major court decisions. But we as your users are getting really tired of being ignored on this issue and ignored people eventually escalate.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    [*]In-Game Events
    I hate non-stop energy events and event overlapping.

[*]Customer Support
    I don't turn to customer support. Customer support does not help. Their help is not significant.
    Bug resolving is also under customer service responsibility. They must press on marketing and development teams and achieve the bug fixes.
    Do they do their work in this area? Not, game is not playable.

[*]Community Support
    Not good. We ask dedicated Gree employer as MW mod without any changes. We are not informed about changes at all. For example, formula for win/lost calculation was changed without proper informing.
    Another example, stats shown in raid/attack report.
    Next example is time table for bug fixes. E.g. When will invisible targets stop to be on maps?

[*]Game Stability & Issues
    So much issues and game instability that I don't start here any listing of these issues. We have the long list of issues that we wait, wait, wait to be fixed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfish View Post
    Thanks for making it easier to add equipment. i had no problem with the way it was but this is quicker.
    How much equipment does have your army?
    Implementation of the equipment is so bad that I don't understand about what you thank...