Page 2 of 2 First 12

Heroic obviously had its problems with drop rates as I also had to hustle to get shards. I remember trying to get the last shard on an area, I used all my knights twice , running through a stage repeatedly and didn't get the shard. Cmon really?
    But there should be something for levels over 100 now that your flying up. When heroic first started I was level 130, now I'm almost at 300. There should be something gained for having your char so high.

Declaring War

Please make it so GM'S can either kick people during wars or only HC and up can declare war. It causes problems for guild when you accept someone into your guild then they decide to randomly declare war. This just happened to us and has in the past too a new commander declares war as soon as we finish one and then doesn't even attack or say anything. Please address this issue, love the rest of the guild updates though thank you, but there is one you missed.
    Ashenfire Robes+, Demortious Robes, Firestorm Vangaurd, Cryptid Wargear, Ravage Shieldplate ×2, Dragonborn Aegis ×2, Chaos Vangaurd, Armor of the Peacock ×2, Tacticians Regalia, Earthwardens Shroud, Crystal Finmail+, Crystal WingGaurd+, All Seeing Aegis, Crystal Geoplate+

Maybe you guys should unban everyone u banned it isn't fair that some of us got banned when everyone else used ur systems mistake you banned alot of us except reversal how is that just?

Quote Originally Posted by Meow Meow View Post
    Maybe you guys should unban everyone u banned it isn't fair that some of us got banned when everyone else used ur systems mistake you banned alot of us except reversal how is that just?
    It is just because Reversal is helping GREE financially and we aren't, I mean his videos are popular and then GREE makes money while we just use glitches and we don't bring in cash for GREE.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

How about removing 2 star armors from special chests! Bad enough getting rings/amulets but 2 star armors for 35 gems is just plain wrong!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    How about removing 2 star armors from special chests! Bad enough getting rings/amulets but 2 star armors for 35 gems is just plain wrong!
    Exactly, i mean why dont just go to the dark prince chest if u are going to get a 2 star anyways on a mush more expensive chest(gem wise)
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Some positive feedback on today's iOS update: I was able to do Friend battles without crashing today for the first time since last year. The game was becoming close to unplayable but the fix was a good one, at least for me. Hooray!

Thumbs up Positive Feedback iOS Update

Thank you for everything! Being able to see each guild member's activity in-game, making it SO much easier to invite new members (got a new member less than 5 minutes after the update), and being able to select a certain element when hiring friends blew my mind! Special thanks to whomever came up with that idea!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I like the Guild Seeker function, but could it filter out those who doesn't fulfill your guilds level requirements? Our guild is not looking for newbie members, but preferably 100+, and I'd like to filter our the sub-100 seekers, we will not take them onboard before they level up. Now I have to look page after page with Seekers that won't qualify to us.

My sincere thanks and appreciation for the new guild features! It has made guild management SO much easier, and I really appreciate it.

Inviting members from friendlist sucks as there is no logic in the list, before update the list was by lvl. Also the 10 per page sucks, scrolling thru screen was way better.
    Last edited by MisterT; 02-17-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Some positive feedback on today's iOS update: I was able to do Friend battles without crashing today for the first time since last year. The game was becoming close to unplayable but the fix was a good one, at least for me. Hooray!
    ^^^

Thanks Gree

Actually, provided there is a rhyme/reason to sort the list by (name, lvl, etc), i dont mind the ten per page; the old scrolling system was too much for my ipad and my game would kick me out of the list while scrolling.

But the list MUST be logically sortable, and its currently not. :/

EDIT: i like being able to see who's active and who's not...but 1) when does a player become inactive? after how long? and 2) i can see this leading to backseat quarterbacking by the rank-and-file, demanding the ouster of "inactive" players who have cleared a brief period of inactivity beforehand with leadership. Would like this information screen restricted to GM, GS and GC, personally.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 02-17-2015 at 09:57 AM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Thank you for the feedback! A new thread for the week starting 2/17/15 will posted now.