Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Knights & Dragons Weekly Feedback (02/10/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Separating rings/amulets and armors in two different chests was a nice update. Although updates should be tested better before being pushed out. Idk if it was lack of testing or if the update ran differently on your machines but it seems there's always bugs.

People always complain about customer support but idk. I think there's lack of communication between devs/everyone else (who works at gree) because there's always mixed information being spread around. Whoever runs the K&D fb page will say one thing and then a few hours later say another after asking the devs about it again or w/e. One customer support person will say they can't do anything but another one does something.

Game usually runs fine. Sometimes there's errors (for everyone, e.g. error 503 or w/e else) but don't usually last long.

Regarding updates/events, I think Heroic mode should be 21 days and not have as cruddy a drop rate as this one. The guild wars should be changed to two days just like the raids are. Also, possibly adding milestone rewards to wars like there are in raids? Idk how easy that would be given you get way lower points in wars, but it would be nice to have and maybe give more incentive for people to fight in wars.

EDIT: I sort of suggested things rather than gave feedback at the end but ye it's k.
    no

Put rings and amulets in their own chest. I think I have got one 4 star from dark prince chest since rings/amulets were put in. I used to get quite a few that were good for fusing for Epics.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Love guild wars, but definitely preferred the two day vs the three day. Having the war drag into Monday just isn't fun.
    Love the jewelry, and heroic mode.
    Need war declare button similar to the scout button, where only HCs can hit it. Or just have a 'confirm' message when it's clicked.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

• In-Game Events vary. Gem events (5k for an epic+) used to have better armors when they started out. And they were during wars. I don't think anyone can justify spending 5k gems when there isn't a war going on for the + version of a fusable armor. Most big spenders that would spend 5k gems received better armor than Earthwarden+ in wars/raids, there's really no incentive to get it.

Raids are pretty good. They get a bit monotonous hitting the same thing over and over and over again, but the rewards are very nice.

Wars have been the same forever. Not a complaint or an endorsement. One thing I don't understand is that you get more points when you have weaker armor. You'd think having better armor would be what is rewarded. What is the point in winning a top 10 or top 25 armor if you have to unequip it in favor of an EB+ armor in order to get more points in a fight?

Heroic Mode has been a nice edition. The first two were easy to get, and I understand making it more difficult the last time around. My problem with that is the reduced time and drop rate at the same time. Should have done one or the other to ease into it in my opinion. Also it was announced late, need more than an hour or two warning before it starts. But overall it's a good way to let some players get new epics and to revive the usefulness of the map.

• Customer Support is terrible. Every response is an automated email that half the time doesn't have anything to do with the issue that prompted the contact. It seems like there aren't any actual people that work in support, unless it involves a gem purchase. Those are the only cases that receive decent, albeit still not great support.

• Game Stability & Issues haven't been a problem for me for awhile. There might be some errors that require a reload here and there (usually right after something big is added [like Heroic Mode]) but it's not persistent or often enough to matter to me. One issue I do have is all the pop ups when I open the game. I don't need a new war icon to pop up, followed by the game news feed (that contains the new war info I just closed). So many things are on timers in the game and those seconds it takes to load and close out of all the pop ups and then travel to where I need to be sometimes cost me a streak in the arena or being able to regenerate an attack in a war, etc.

In-Game Events
    The separation of amulets and rings into its own chest is a great idea and I would like to see this again in the future without any further mishap.

Recently only mono element armors are being released in chests, these are weaker than their heroic mode counterparts of the same element reducing my interest in opening the chests. Seeing dual element armors in chests will increase my incentive to open them, no point in spending gems and/or money trying to get newly released armor that is weaker than armor we already own.

I like that the changes in heroic mode have made it a little harder for people to receive the + version of the epic however I would rather see just the time period reduced and not the drop rate. It is very frustrating attacking the same level and getting no results. Especially in instances where you repeat the same area for more than 10 rounds and have no shards drop. I have heard similar complaints from almost all my guild members.

In-Game Events:
    • Heroic Mode: Very solid event. The change of time & drop rate, despite annoying, was a change for the good. It was still fairly simple for Spenders and I would say that it was achievable for weaker players (weaker here meaning not having the most recent sets of all element combos in War-Epics) given they are active and make smart use of their friends. I would personally like it a bit more challenging in terms of monster-wave variety. 80% of the waves I can either use my Centauric Blazeguard or Bonesaw on and both will tank it just to the boss with taking 1 or 2 hits of it. I understand that isn't possible and probably making it too hard.
      However, I do think that the experience gained is a bit too much. I understand it is great to level, but this makes the P2P vs. F2P gap even bigger. I could sit there and do Heroic for 3 hours at once (oh lord) just by leveling up with my set of 6 + 1 friend, even on higher stages (and especially on stages I can use armors such as Hellguard+). If instead of reducing the droprate, you would reduce the EXP gained, I think that would shut down a lot of whining about the effort required because people will like not having to spend double the time for it (while reaching approx. 5x the EXP). Sorry if this lost track.

• Wars of all sorts: Let's start with the schedule. I am all for randomness within events. In fact I would love if instead of 48h notice we had 24h or no notice at all. However, there needs to be one of two things. Either total random, or an actual schedule. I understand that December and January were used as trial months for schedules, and honestly I loved December schedule. Weekday Blitzes were cheaper (good for players) but the Top 10 itself was still the same (Good for you guys). Weekday Blitzes however mean 4 new Epics a month, in other words 6 weeks per generation of armor - that isn't enough. An Element Combo of a Dual should at least hold validity and use for 12 to 16 weeks. This would mean less events, which you don't like, or weekend Blitzes. So please, stick to the old Blitz - EW - Blitz - Raid schedule. This was the best.

Now to timings. Raids were, if I am not wrong, released on a 3 day basis. I think that was a bit much and I think you realized this, thus changed it. That was a wise move ad the scores didn't decrease at all, in fact due to the 300%, scores increased even when removing those from the equation. In other words, good move! BUT: Epic Wars are tedious. 72 Hours is too much, and trust me, you would see that neither the Top 10 nor Top 25 points would decrease. In fact I see the bottom tiers picking up as less time = more pressure to spend gems. This is natural and will very likely occur.

Rewards: Here we got a scenario where rewards couldn't be much more different. Raid rewards are pretty much top notch. In all aspects, you can't complain. The only change might be to keep milestones running to at least 30 million as this is a score that can be achieved for roughly 1000 Gems on a level 6 (talking Top 10-spenders armor, I know it may be 1,5-2k for other people). This doesn't need to upgrade. You could give us the same Milestone reward as the Black medal one and we would be satisfied. But if 5 hours into the event you are out of Milestones, the event gets even more boring. Racing to milestones actually will increase our gem spending, just a hint. Nonetheless, the Raid rewards for both gemmers and free players are pretty decent, I don't think anyone could claim different without sounding silly. Especially because, and here comes the bad part about rewards, the Top 25, Top 10 and also Rank 1 Epic rewards in a Raid compared to an Epic War are pretty much Over powered. Let's take the example of Centauric Blazeguard and the Explorers Piecemail. First of all, whilst many would disagree I want to say that Ravage Top 25 was a very smart move. Not for us, but for you. Kudos. However the Blazeguard, released I think (correct me here) 5 weeks ago, is better than the Piecemail, not just by a little, but by so much that my members which have the Blazeguard say going for the #1 spot isn't even WORTH it. Wow. A new Epic Plus, not worth it? What went wrong? Well, easy: Imbalance. Statwise, my Hellguard+ (Only real reference I can make, owning it), ignoring all elemental advantages is almost 100 stats better than the Piecemail+ which is released 7 weeks (!?) after it. This shouldn't happen. In the past, Chest Epics had a slight advantage over War epics. That I understood, despite it still being somewhat unfair. But to have 2 Months old Armor, which I am by the way happy to have, don't get me wrong, outclass a totally NEW Epic Plus is not right and should really be reconsidered in the future. The Top 10 Reward is only 100 base stats better than Ashenfire, the Raid's Top 25 reward. I know once applying Bonuses this doesn't look so small anymore, but the question remains, why release 3 Fire Earth in a time where the first release, months old, is only 100 stats better than the most recent epic of the sort, while for example not releasing a Mono Fire so long that I think Flameguard is the most recent in this category. To me, that is imbalance of the elements and should really be considered for the future. Here I would also like to say that the side rewards for Epic Wars are nowhere near as good as for the Raid. Perhaps an individual + Guild ranking, just like in Raid, could be applied to fix that. I know it would be hard, but trust me it would bring us fun, competition and more motivation to spend, which ultimately is in your favor as well.

Armor usage in Wars is, as previously mentioned also an issue. We spend roughly 100$ on average for a new epic, but juggling between "how low can I go to beat him" and "I'll just take 650 instead of 780 points" shouldn't happen. Especially as a GM with fairly recent Armor, it is hard to downgrade enough to score, but still be able to beat the opposing. What I would rather have is a purely element based point system where a double advantage will give you less than a single one, and so on. THIS would bring strategy and hopefully return a bit of the oldschool fighting we all do love.

• The Map: This is actually the input of a fellow GM of mine, which would like to see some sort of quality/graphics settings in order to improve performance. An example named to remove upon request are the clouds.

On this topic, it is to say, that despite having the heroic mode, I would love a map addition. Even if it wasn't for better rewards, but just to do something on the downtime of wars. As we know, since a few hours activity is tracked and does reflect on your guild, so this could be a move to remove KnD from being a weekend-game for many like me, which play other games during the week before, after or during ( ) work. In general though, good job. Way better than it used to be.

• Guild & Interface Update: I am actually impressed with the way you implemented this. Not that I want to play Big Brother in my guild, but it is interesting to see that people I thought wouldn't open the game at all during the week have been basically online the entire time or just shortly before I checked. I like that you can now have 4 instead of 2 Guild-Status settings from Invite only to anyone can join towards adding "open" and "closed". In Regards to open: This will cause a few issues, but it is upon guilds to maintain this. The fact you considered the option for the lower players is definitely a big Plus for me, good job. I don't know how far this should go, but I feel inviting people which are IN a guild from ANOTHER guild takes it too far. I realize this likely won't change as it has now been implemented and it would be nice to hear of your rationale behind this. However I must say that the search tool for other guilds is long overdue and that I am very satisfied with you releasing it, thank you!

In terms of Guild activity, I am not entirely sure how the activity is rated, but I see way too many guilds on 100% activity. This let's me think it is either weekly log in or just things like gold collection and or donations. If we could, in the future, revamp this to where an average Free energy usage, an average EB level and an average Heroic Mode speed of all 40 members is taken into consideration, THEN I feel this can be THE update for longtime players and especially QUALITY guilds which can't afford the gems that the top 10 does. Overall, wonderful update, thank you. It does bring some new wind into it all. I like it.

The friend hiring screen is pretty cool. Now we can select an element we wish to use. Especially when in situations where you can't scroll down from your level 1000 to that one strong level 100 friend, it will be a big help. There isn't more to say, really. This is, despite being such a small addition, such a big help and such a nice & Useful tool.

Now to something that is perhaps a bit overdue with all the recent updates. GUILD QUESTS. This is rather a suggestion than feedback, although the feedback is: outdated. The suggestion is, during Heroic made, make Heroic quests, during raid, make Raid Boss quests. Make it a competition to get guild medals. Make it fun to work for AFTER you are maxed, OR increase the Guild capacities in terms of guardians. E.g. Say at level 85 you may hire a 2nd Guardian for war, or something. 40 Members should still be the maximum. Please don't change that at all. Long story short, the quests need a revamp. In general. But especially guild quests do. I like that you can now see the Guild bank without unnecessary clicks. Thanks for that.

• Chests: I hope that jewelery chest comes back soon. It was wrong to release it prematurely and I hope that compensation will be handed out to the ones which have bought some and didn't receive what they paid for. I would also pledge to either bring it back at least 24h before war, OR take all existing 4* out of the game and reinstate the Gems spent, as it will be an unfair advantage during war. So either take them away, or give us others the chance to stock up, please.
      The move for separate chests was one for the good for sure. I like it. However, maybe you should consider having both a jewelery chest AND an epic chest up at the same time. I personally wouldn't want to wait for either if the possibility is there. I feel the cost for the new chest was adequate. For once the pricing seemed very fair, Thank you. I rather buy 52 for 600 knowing I get 52 pairs of equipment than 52 for 2400 and getting 40 pairs of it when actually hunting my Moontide+.

EDIT:
    • Other: Armor Slots are still a huge issue in the game. This is mostly concerning high level players AND spenders as for example buying holiday packs or scoring all milestones in Raid clutters the armory full. This is an issue many players voice frequently. A simple fix would, for example, be to increase these spots by 1 spot each level. This would mean on Level 400 I have 400 slots. On level 1000 I have 1000. This would also mean we wouldn't have to smelt 800 Armor away to simply craft our Heroic+ before the crystals expire, which is a pain to do as you need to do this manually. Also, maybe a simple and well viewable "Select All" Option for Smelting would be of good use (I only smelted once but hated it).

Customer Support:
    I think viesczy said what has to be said. I for one can't be objective with the support as I have had so many bad memories and situations with them.
    Especially the Bling-Chest issue needs to be dealt with as soon as possible and in an adequate manner, please.

Community Support:
    From what I see, the community support on here is great. In fact it seems to be on a different level than the Customer support. Keep this good work up!

Sorry for the massive post. But I hope the insight helped a bit!
    Looking forward to the new changes & how they apply to me stalking opposing guilds prior to war !

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Last edited by Phill - Immortal GM; 02-12-2015 at 12:47 AM. Reason: This time I'm done, promise!
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    In-Game Events:
    • Heroic Mode: Very solid event. The change of time & drop rate, despite annoying, was a change for the good. It was still fairly simple for Spenders and I would say that it was achievable for weaker players (weaker here meaning not having the most recent sets of all element combos in War-Epics) given they are active and make smart use of their friends. I would personally like it a bit more challenging in terms of monster-wave variety. 80% of the waves I can either use my Centauric Blazeguard or Bonesaw on and both will tank it just to the boss with taking 1 or 2 hits of it. I understand that isn't possible and probably making it too hard.
      However, I do think that the experience gained is a bit too much. I understand it is great to level, but this makes the P2P vs. F2P gap even bigger. I could sit there and do Heroic for 3 hours at once (oh lord) just by leveling up with my set of 6 + 1 friend, even on higher stages (and especially on stages I can use armors such as Hellguard+). If instead of reducing the droprate, you would reduce the EXP gained, I think that would shut down a lot of whining about the effort required because people will like not having to spend double the time for it (while reaching approx. 5x the EXP). Sorry if this lost track.

• Wars of all sorts: Let's start with the schedule. I am all for randomness within events. In fact I would love if instead of 48h notice we had 24h or no notice at all. However, there needs to be one of two things. Either total random, or an actual schedule. I understand that December and January were used as trial months for schedules, and honestly I loved December schedule. Weekday Blitzes were cheaper (good for players) but the Top 10 itself was still the same (Good for you guys). Weekday Blitzes however mean 4 new Epics a month, in other words 6 weeks per generation of armor - that isn't enough. An Element Combo of a Dual should at least hold validity and use for 12 to 16 weeks. This would mean less events, which you don't like, or weekend Blitzes. So please, stick to the old Blitz - EW - Blitz - Raid schedule. This was the best.

Now to timings. Raids were, if I am not wrong, released on a 3 day basis. I think that was a bit much and I think you realized this, thus changed it. That was a wise move ad the scores didn't decrease at all, in fact due to the 300%, scores increased even when removing those from the equation. In other words, good move! BUT: Epic Wars are tedious. 72 Hours is too much, and trust me, you would see that neither the Top 10 nor Top 25 points would decrease. In fact I see the bottom tiers picking up as less time = more pressure to spend gems. This is natural and will very likely occur.

Rewards: Here we got a scenario where rewards couldn't be much more different. Raid rewards are pretty much top notch. In all aspects, you can't complain. The only change might be to keep milestones running to at least 30 million as this is a score that can be achieved for roughly 1000 Gems on a level 6 (talking Top 10-spenders armor, I know it may be 1,5-2k for other people). This doesn't need to upgrade. You could give us the same Milestone reward as the Black medal one and we would be satisfied. But if 5 hours into the event you are out of Milestones, the event gets even more boring. Racing to milestones actually will increase our gem spending, just a hint. Nonetheless, the Raid rewards for both gemmers and free players are pretty decent, I don't think anyone could claim different without sounding silly. Especially because, and here comes the bad part about rewards, the Top 25, Top 10 and also Rank 1 Epic rewards in a Raid compared to an Epic War are pretty much Over powered. Let's take the example of Centauric Blazeguard and the Explorers Piecemail. First of all, whilst many would disagree I want to say that Ravage Top 25 was a very smart move. Not for us, but for you. Kudos. However the Blazeguard, released I think (correct me here) 5 weeks ago, is better than the Piecemail, not just by a little, but by so much that my members which have the Blazeguard say going for the #1 spot isn't even WORTH it. Wow. A new Epic Plus, not worth it? What went wrong? Well, easy: Imbalance. Statwise, my Hellguard+ (Only real reference I can make, owning it), ignoring all elemental advantages is almost 100 stats better than the Piecemail+ which is released 7 weeks (!?) after it. This shouldn't happen. In the past, Chest Epics had a slight advantage over War epics. That I understood, despite it still being somewhat unfair. But to have 2 Months old Armor, which I am by the way happy to have, don't get me wrong, outclass a totally NEW Epic Plus is not right and should really be reconsidered in the future. The Top 10 Reward is only 100 base stats better than Ashenfire, the Raid's Top 25 reward. I know once applying Bonuses this doesn't look so small anymore, but the question remains, why release 3 Fire Earth in a time where the first release, months old, is only 100 stats better than the most recent epic of the sort, while for example not releasing a Mono Fire so long that I think Flameguard is the most recent in this category. To me, that is imbalance of the elements and should really be considered for the future. Here I would also like to say that the side rewards for Epic Wars are nowhere near as good as for the Raid. Perhaps an individual + Guild ranking, just like in Raid, could be applied to fix that. I know it would be hard, but trust me it would bring us fun, competition and more motivation to spend, which ultimately is in your favor as well.

Armor usage in Wars is, as previously mentioned also an issue. We spend roughly 100$ on average for a new epic, but juggling between "how low can I go to beat him" and "I'll just take 650 instead of 780 points" shouldn't happen. Especially as a GM with fairly recent Armor, it is hard to downgrade enough to score, but still be able to beat the opposing. What I would rather have is a purely element based point system where a double advantage will give you less than a single one, and so on. THIS would bring strategy and hopefully return a bit of the oldschool fighting we all do love.

• The Map: This is actually the input of a fellow GM of mine, which would like to see some sort of quality/graphics settings in order to improve performance. An example named to remove upon request are the clouds.

On this topic, it is to say, that despite having the heroic mode, I would love a map addition. Even if it wasn't for better rewards, but just to do something on the downtime of wars. As we know, since a few hours activity is tracked and does reflect on your guild, so this could be a move to remove KnD from being a weekend-game for many like me, which play other games during the week before, after or during ( ) work. In general though, good job. Way better than it used to be.

• Guild & Interface Update: I am actually impressed with the way you implemented this. Not that I want to play Big Brother in my guild, but it is interesting to see that people I thought wouldn't open the game at all during the week have been basically online the entire time or just shortly before I checked. I like that you can now have 4 instead of 2 Guild-Status settings from Invite only to anyone can join towards adding "open" and "closed". In Regards to open: This will cause a few issues, but it is upon guilds to maintain this. The fact you considered the option for the lower players is definitely a big Plus for me, good job. I don't know how far this should go, but I feel inviting people which are IN a guild from ANOTHER guild takes it too far. I realize this likely won't change as it has now been implemented and it would be nice to hear of your rationale behind this. However I must say that the search tool for other guilds is long overdue and that I am very satisfied with you releasing it, thank you!

In terms of Guild activity, I am not entirely sure how the activity is rated, but I see way too many guilds on 100% activity. This let's me think it is either weekly log in or just things like gold collection and or donations. If we could, in the future, revamp this to where an average Free energy usage, an average EB level and an average Heroic Mode speed of all 40 members is taken into consideration, THEN I feel this can be THE update for longtime players and especially QUALITY guilds which can't afford the gems that the top 10 does. Overall, wonderful update, thank you. It does bring some new wind into it all. I like it.

The friend hiring screen is pretty cool. Now we can select an element we wish to use. Especially when in situations where you can't scroll down from your level 1000 to that one strong level 100 friend, it will be a big help. There isn't more to say, really. This is, despite being such a small addition, such a big help and such a nice & Useful tool.

Now to something that is perhaps a bit overdue with all the recent updates. GUILD QUESTS. This is rather a suggestion than feedback, although the feedback is: outdated. The suggestion is, during Heroic made, make Heroic quests, during raid, make Raid Boss quests. Make it a competition to get guild medals. Make it fun to work for AFTER you are maxed, OR increase the Guild capacities in terms of guardians. E.g. Say at level 85 you may hire a 2nd Guardian for war, or something. 40 Members should still be the maximum. Please don't change that at all. Long story short, the quests need a revamp. In general. But especially guild quests do. I like that you can now see the Guild bank without unnecessary clicks. Thanks for that.

• Chests: I hope that jewelery chest comes back soon. It was wrong to release it prematurely and I hope that compensation will be handed out to the ones which have bought some and didn't receive what they paid for. I would also pledge to either bring it back at least 24h before war, OR take all existing 4* out of the game and reinstate the Gems spent, as it will be an unfair advantage during war. So either take them away, or give us others the chance to stock up, please.
      The move for separate chests was one for the good for sure. I like it. However, maybe you should consider having both a jewelery chest AND an epic chest up at the same time. I personally wouldn't want to wait for either if the possibility is there. I feel the cost for the new chest was adequate. For once the pricing seemed very fair, Thank you. I rather buy 52 for 600 knowing I get 52 pairs of equipment than 52 for 2400 and getting 40 pairs of it when actually hunting my Moontide+.

Customer Support:
    I think viesczy said what has to be said. I for one can't be objective with the support as I have had so many bad memories and situations with them.
    Especially the Bling-Chest issue needs to be dealt with as soon as possible and in an adequate manner, please.

Community Support:
    From what I see, the community support on here is great. In fact it seems to be on a different level than the Customer support. Keep this good work up!

Sorry for the massive post. But I hope the insight helped a bit!
    Looking forward to the new changes & how they apply to me stalking opposing guilds prior to war !

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    +1 Phill....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Great post by Phil, I agree with most of it. But what is this new guild interface you speak of? Another thing that IOS is still waiting for no doubt.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I think that i would be a nice idea if Gree put milestones in wars too(like raids), it would more fun and wars will gain again their lost respect...

Great job Phil

Milestones for wars would be nice, leveling a new guild it hard to push for a guild reward, however personal rewards motivate individuals within the guild.

I REALLY LIKE the idea of a random raid. E.g. "Warning monster comes to attack your castle unannounced defend yourself" treat it like a raid. This would put an interesting twist on guilds that prepare wars before hand. The top level guilds will do less well but the lower level guilds could rise to success. It may also level they playing feild. Some will not like the randomeness, but I love the idee.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

copying another post here since i think it is worthy of mentioning

There is an issue for mature guilds.

when a core group of guys have been loyal for a long time and help keep the guild active it suck removing the HC position from someone since its the turn of another really loyal guy to be HC.

Maybe increasing there bonus based upon the individual guild acheivemts they have accumulated for commanders. 10 acheivements = 1% bonus, 20 acheivements = 2% bonus and cap it at 30 acheivements = 3%. This would also give meaning to guild acheivements once the guild is leveled.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

In-Game Events

Would like to see:

Heroic Mode last at least 3 weeks (21 days) and an announcement 24 hours in advance that it is going to start.

Milestone rewards, like in Raid, for Epic Guild Wars based on number of attacks to enemy units (not castle gate). Not for Fusion wars (if they return).

Limited Time Quest, like The Great Old One, that revolves around collecting materials, defeating certain monsters, clearing certain levels x amount of times, etc., for Epic chest keys.

An in-game Guild Recruitment section.

The ability to send a Friend Request/Guild Invitation after facing an opponent in the Arena.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I would like to see heroic mode changes. More time or better drop rates. Rotation of enemies. Kind of boring fighting same minions and bosses. Also change the gear that drops.
    Like others have said a new area would be great or even just revamp the current areas.
    Why so long to craft crappy gear? 7+ hours for a 2* and 1-3 days for fusion garbage legendaries.
    I'm also having free video errors and not receiving all of my gems.
    Guild recruitment is awful on this game. My wife and I aren't hardcore, we don't want to use line, but we want other casual players to join. It would be nice if there was a setting for guild chat to have notifications so those of us that don't want to use line can reply back in a timely fashion
    Last edited by Benny0421; 02-12-2015 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Forgot. 😄

My wish list (partial):

* 2-Day wars and Raids
    * ADVANCED NOTIFICATION of said wars/Raids
    * No back-to-back Blitz-into-War/Raid (notification issue again)
    * 3-week Heroic with a not-ridiculous drop rate (50 runs for 2 shards?! please...)
    * Customer Service that actually addresses the problem(s) complained about
    * 2-3 gems for any video that exceeds 1 minutes (Bank of America, I'm looking at you!)

I honestly loved the arrival of Heroic; hurrah, something new to do on the map! More thoughts but will have to post later. Excellent post, Phil! looking forward to those new Android changes hitting us in IOS.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new