Are you a happy customer? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are you a happy customer?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 18.55%
  • No

101 81.45%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a happy customer?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Don't understand why people would click no and then continue to play the game or go on the forum? You don't keep going to the same restaurant if the food is constantly horrible
    I personally think Dan is the biggest troll in this entire forum.

On that subject now, thank goodness I never spent any money on this game, however, I'm still a customer and not a happy one. Clearly, GREE doesn't know how to run a game and they killed an amazing one. GREE is pretty bad at just about everything they do.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am very happy, but then i'm not a customer anymore... Maybe thats why.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't understand why people would click no and then continue to play the game or go on the forum? You don't keep going to the same restaurant if the food is constantly horrible
    You don't seem to have a problem commenting on everyone's post even though your input is constantly horrible...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't pick on dan, he is just a man who thinks ppl should move on from there problems rather than continually coming back to fix them. For him it works. I don't think he is particularly trolling, the only point he harps on about is the one where if we don't like it we can leave. The difference is we believe in making noise till the sores get some attention, he believes in just cutting off the infected limbs (we are the infected limbs haha).

He is right in we know what to expect from GReE, we r jus hopeless romantics who believe our game is a product that will last if management does not murder it.

Dan has a right to speak, if he fuels our passions to fight harder so be it.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Lurker
    Post Count
    customer service is happy coz they sit at there desks and forget to look at their emails

Post Count
    Nope......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rise from the dead

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Soon to be a locked thread lol
    Nick

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm always a happy customer. If I'm not happy, then I'm no longer a customer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    I've had major lag/freezing issues and just went into my phone's storage, only to find out that MW was consuming over 4GB of memory. I deleted the app, reinstalled and it is now under 150MB and running A LOT better.

Give it a shot if you haven't yet.
    How do you check this on ipad?

To answer the original question, i still enjoy the game but dont spend real money on it anymore. That should speak volumes.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I only log on to collect my cash and upgrade my buildings. Most of the friends i made on the game have left. I will at some point just uninstall the game. If GREE treated people with respect and not give a canned response or nothing at all when there is a problem then maybe people might have faith in the game.
    They bring out new boost buildings knowing that they have not corrected the bug from previous boosts. Maybe just maybe they will take note of this poll and see how unhappy people really are with the support.

Post Count
    Because they care which is the one thing you did not take into account.

Using your own analogy, let's say you had a favorite restaurant, food was great, service fantastic and there was a great group of friends who hung out there. Then one day the owner says, guys I just got an offer I can't refuse and sells it. Then slowly the quality of the food starts to go downhill, service decreases, friends start to leave and the new owners seem to want to fix the issues but don't.

So what do you do, throw up your hands and just quit or try and save it first?

And that is the flaw in your logic...
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 03-02-2015 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Typos
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    I only log on to collect my cash and upgrade my buildings. Most of the friends i made on the game have left. I will at some point just uninstall the game. If GREE treated people with respect and not give a canned response or nothing at all when there is a problem then maybe people might have faith in the game.
    They bring out new boost buildings knowing that they have not corrected the bug from previous boosts. Maybe just maybe they will take note of this poll and see how unhappy people really are with the support.
    I agree the canned response from customer service isn't good. But actually I have had really good service in this area. The real trick seems to be to provide them with as much information as possible so they have a place to start from.

My feeling is that management is the real problem here, or the bean counters who have no idea how this community works or care since they are only interested in the bottom line.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I don't spend any money in or on this THING.
    I eagerly, happily refer to myself as a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
    I'm a very happy leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
    If you're spending real money for the fake stuff that is allegedly sold, you're a customer.

As a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler; I must decline casting an opinion, unlike the political process in most countries, which encourages leeches, parasites, freeloaders, beggars, and/or panhandlers to vote.
    This times 1000. I just fill in the player rolls and spend no money. I am happy to trade my existance as rob bait in exchange for the free pixels. I have spent no money on this game, and therefore, I am not a customer. They can do what they want. If I get bored, I will go be a non-customer somewhere else.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The customer service at GREE is HORRIBLE, not to mention the glitches in the game.

I'm still waiting on my prizes from map mission goals that were completed a year ago. A Gree CS rep told me to send him the "Mission name" and "Prize" that I'm missing and it will be added.

Well, after a few hours of compiling all this info and sending it to him, I'm now waiting a week with no response. Pathetic. I even asked to speak with a manager (if such a thing exists).

I wish GREE would sell MW to a company who cares about their customers.