Are you a happy customer?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are you a happy customer?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 18.55%
  • No

101 81.45%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a happy customer?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Are you a happy customer?

A simple enough question. Just very curious.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't spend any money in or on this THING.
    I eagerly, happily refer to myself as a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
    I'm a very happy leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
    If you're spending real money for the fake stuff that is allegedly sold, you're a customer.

As a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler; I must decline casting an opinion, unlike the political process in most countries, which encourages leeches, parasites, freeloaders, beggars, and/or panhandlers to vote.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 02-10-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Anyone that plays, opens, or even installs this game is a customer. Even free tapping ain't free.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Anyone that plays, opens, or even installs this game is a customer. Even free tapping ain't free.
    I must disagree, good sir.
    Everything I DEW with this game is entirely FREE, never exceeded my data cap, only DEW this in my FREE time, limit what I DEW in the game, so for me, and our other members, its NOW a FREE ride.

We are all very happy leeches, parasites, freeloaders, beggars, and/or panhandlers.

You see, we no longer have any skin in this "game".
    That has set us FREE.
    Whatever GREE decides to DEW with their "game", it no longer matters to us.
    We just be hanging around to watch the fun.
    We be happy as little lambs.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 02-10-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was going to say that's not exactly true. But then I had a thought that maybe I am in error. If that is indeed the case, then further discussion might be some sort of violation, so I won't continue further. Not here, at any rate.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I was going to say that's not exactly true. But then I had a thought that maybe I am in error. If that is indeed the case, then further discussion might be some sort of violation, so I won't continue further. Not here, at any rate.
    Sigh, I will stifle me now. LOL

"

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol. I didn't mean it like that. I have no such negative comments for you my friend. I was merely referring to possible "methods" for doing things that may or may not exist.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Absolutely not a happy customer. Maybe I'm old-school. But, I believe any business that accepts customer's money should be responsive to the customer when an issue arises. Filing a ticket with MW Customer Support is a roll of the dice. If, and that's a big IF, you get a response at all, it too often answers a question you weren't asking. I understand the need to have a canned answer for some of the most common problems. I really do. But when I report that the game freezes when I try to revenge attack a rival who attacked me and get a canned response detailing how equipment works in the battle calculation (true story) then I can be sure CS neither listens nor cares.

Imagine a restaurant that you order a steak medium and it comes rare. When you inform the waiter, instead of solving the problem (having it cooked a little longer) he explains to you the differences between a cow and a chicken.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't understand why people would click no and then continue to play the game or go on the forum? You don't keep going to the same restaurant if the food is constantly horrible

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Don't understand why people would click no and then continue to play the game or go on the forum? You don't keep going to the same restaurant if the food is constantly horrible
    One answer would be I never said the game wasn't fun especially with the friends I've made. The other answer, and perhaps more relevant, is that's what addicts do. Luckily though I am seeing the pointlessness of trying to urge a business to be responsive to its customers. Instead of urging them to be worthy of my money, I'm sitting in the proverbial restaurant having free water and breadsticks until I get bored enough to push back from the table and leave.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    I'm sitting in the proverbial restaurant having free water and breadsticks until I get bored enough to push back from the table and leave.
    LOL, you forgot the FREE WiFi. LMFAO

"

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not happy with the current political ideas of the US government, doesn't mean I should move

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Absolutely not a happy customer. Maybe I'm old-school. But, I believe any business that accepts customer's money should be responsive to the customer when an issue arises. Filing a ticket with MW Customer Support is a roll of the dice. If, and that's a big IF, you get a response at all, it too often answers a question you weren't asking. I understand the need to have a canned answer for some of the most common problems. I really do. But when I report that the game freezes when I try to revenge attack a rival who attacked me and get a canned response detailing how equipment works in the battle calculation (true story) then I can be sure CS neither listens nor cares.

Imagine a restaurant that you order a steak medium and it comes rare. When you inform the waiter, instead of solving the problem (having it cooked a little longer) he explains to you the differences between a cow and a chicken.
    I've had major lag/freezing issues and just went into my phone's storage, only to find out that MW was consuming over 4GB of memory. I deleted the app, reinstalled and it is now under 150MB and running A LOT better.

Give it a shot if you haven't yet.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Well said!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    If ur baby is sick do you just dump it on the sidewalk?
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!