Possible opportunity for a top 50 or solid top 75 to land some good/active players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Possible opportunity for a top 50 or solid top 75 to land some good/active players

Threaded View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Possible opportunity for a top 50 or solid top 75 to land some good/active players

~PM me and we can have a discussion, nothing in set in stone yet, but want to float the idea out there~

I'm the leader of a syndicate that was top 75 and now pretty much a top 100. I'm getting to the point where I'm getting drained being leader lately, and it would be nice to join a top 50 preferably since its more bang for your buck, or solid top 75 and I can bring some of my best members with me(gold players too). Would need 8-10 spots at the least(as a leader I know most teams can cut 8-10 players if they had to) and maybe more deciding how far you want to go. I wont pull the trigger on this easy because I want to know that we're not joining a place that isn't fun or not laid back to some degree. I'm not looking to bring my players in to a place that is falling apart and want us to come in and revive your team. I'm more looking for a team we can help solidify. I'll be able to tell pretty easy anyway the vibe of someone's team. I'm not looking to come in and try and influence how I do things because quite frankly I just want to be a regular player since I'm drained being leader, so thats why I want to join somewhere that is solid and maybe wants to add some new/nice/fun/active members.

~We use Line, so would have to take some convincing to have people switch apps, but if its worth it then I can make it happen
    Last edited by jbnadtc; 02-13-2015 at 05:41 PM.