PVP Quest

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVP Quest

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

PVP Quest

Gree interesting new quest -- PVP -- unfortunately after hitting 10 people it is over. not sure why you think it will take 4 days.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe tomorrow it is 100 people, Thursday 1,000, and Friday 10,000?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    LOL. You are probably right.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Gree interesting new quest -- PVP -- unfortunately after hitting 10 people it is over. not sure why you think it will take 4 days.
    Hello Bilbo

The quest was to introduce you to the new drops in PVP. You can find chests, army units and hero equipment now through PVPing and Raiding. We wanted to give you a nice quest to introduce you to the new drops we added =)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Bilbo

The quest was to introduce you to the new drops in PVP. You can find chests, army units and hero equipment now through PVPing and Raiding. We wanted to give you a nice quest to introduce you to the new drops we added =)
    I get what you said. I guess I saw an item when raiding, but the (short) event did not make what you said apparently clear.

A banner screen at login might have been more effective.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks Waffleking!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So to confirm, these are drops and are not taken from our opponent?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan-Barbarian View Post
    I get what you said. I guess I saw an item when raiding, but the (short) event did not make what you said apparently clear.

Hello Konan

I apologize for not being clear. We will be adding a banner pop up to inform all players of our change to the PVP drops.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    So to confirm, these are drops and are not taken from our opponent?
    That is correct. The drops are not taken from your opponent. They are just drops from the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That is correct. The drops are not taken from your opponent. They are just drops from the game.
    So the "event" last 4 days because????

is the 4 days to allow for those that basically not play much anymore due to current "adjustments" to the game and probably log into the game every 2 or 3 days at the most??

OR

are we gona see this new drops only during this 4 days?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan-Barbarian View Post

Do some trials and get off of the forums
    😄😄😄😄😄

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In my guild - just a joke moderators

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    wow, we got new drop "prizes" and after 26 attacks all I got to show is a piece of bronze....................wow!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like the idea. But here's the problem with the implementation. I've spent a lot of time, materials and GEMS crafting Epic gear. Including 600 something gems for an Epic Wizard Robe because I crafted an Epic Apprentice Robe and the subsequent combines are gem combines. Just today, in about 200 PVP attacks, I've managed to get an Epic Shaman Hood, and Epic Wizard Robe and Epic Soldier Boots which COMPLETELY trivializes the effort spent in getting these items through crafting. Thanks for that...

On top of this, you've trivialized your whole crafting scheme since the top-end items from crafting can now be dropped randomly through PVP. Who's going to bother making anything anymore? Why not make regular versions of these items drop instead of the Epic (harder to get) versions?
    Last edited by syKosis; 02-10-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Post Count
    We will be adding a banner pop up to inform all players of our change to the PVP drops.
    In the event that you haven't been listening for the last several months (and chances are high that you haven't), there has been an issue with banner popups. I haven't seen a single reward popup for any quest since at least December. The only popups I get when logging in are the stupid goblin carpenter or whatever the hell it's called, the popup for your overpriced LTB buildings, the scratcher if it's ready, and those idiotic crates that you put right on the screen when the game starts with no confirmation when you accidentally tap them and that you refuse to refund (That's ok, Apple gave me a refund that was many times larger than the cost of the crate, lol).