schedule of events

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: schedule of events

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

schedule of events

did I read the globe right?

Next war starts on Wednesday February 25 and ends on Monday March 2, so not only are the prizes getting worse for war but now it's 5 days and starts in the middle of the week.

There must have been a customer survey done that told Gree to start war on a Wednesday and make it longer then the normal 3 days.

Great work

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    did I read the globe right?

Next war starts on Wednesday February 25 and ends on Monday March 2, so not only are the prizes getting worse for war but now it's 5 days and starts in the middle of the week.

There must have been a customer survey done that told Gree to start war on a Wednesday and make it longer then the normal 3 days.

Great work
    A 5 day battle is FAR too long. I personally saw multiple retirements come after the last 5 day battle because of people finding the time commitment to be far too much. I have no doubt in my mind that this next one will also bring several more retirements.

Does Gree not realize that the more they STOP listening to the players on issues like this (I did not hear a single person who was HAPPY about the 5 days last time and read nothing but complaints) the more likely people are to quit? If they keep people happy, that is when they stay in the game, and ultimately spend money. If people are unhappy and overwhelmed, they quit and take their money with them.

Smarten up Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzieCC View Post
    A 5 day battle is FAR too long. I personally saw multiple retirements come after the last 5 day battle because of people finding the time commitment to be far too much. I have no doubt in my mind that this next one will also bring several more retirements.

Does Gree not realize that the more they STOP listening to the players on issues like this (I did not hear a single person who was HAPPY about the 5 days last time and read nothing but complaints) the more likely people are to quit? If they keep people happy, that is when they stay in the game, and ultimately spend money. If people are unhappy and overwhelmed, they quit and take their money with them.

Smarten up Gree.
    Well mate. It doesn't apprear that , GREE is listening to anyone about the extended battle's.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The game is coming to a end what better way to put on these extensive long events with lack of prizes, think about this war those that spent gold and came below top150 got a SA car and stat weapons you could buy in the shop and no mods DOES NOT TAKE A GENIUS TO WORK OUT GREE IS CASHING OUT

Post Count
    oh wow .. seriously, all these complaints and yet when i check the game, i need 5 hearts for top 250 lol .. when will we ever learn

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not that it matters much to gree but I will not do another 5 day war. Will wait to fight and watch others from my mini crew then we will begin to battle on Friday as usual an hopefully get great match ups with the idiots who do start on Wed. its enough to have fun and not worry about it.

Post Count
    A 5 day war LOL , thats funny . An extra day of putting time into the game to get a couple of boxes for a box event , a couple of thousand stat unit and no mods . I think I`ll sit this one out
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Maybe we'll get more boxes for the next crate event if we rank really high.

LOL!

Post Count
    Maybe it's so SAS can win again?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The 5 day war is a grind. The prizes for the last war were not good. I'd like to see syndicate prizes for battle consistent with SA prizes. You get the prize for your tier only where the prize was a 5-6 figure attack plus a decent little mod. It would serve the developers well if they communicated with the community more. Developer notes would be a great tool. Ask the developer was a fine idea but the execution was poor. There should be events that are dumped. The "collect 25" box event needs to go. The "collect 10" is bad enough. The effort for doing the ltq is not equivalent to the prizes offered. The increase in raid boss health ought to be managed a little tighter. A 33% increase and 1 less day was a kick right in the crotch to a lot of syndicates. The game has huge potential but for every step forward, there seems to be two or three steps in reverse. Stop going in reverse.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    These long events burns out players, it's too much when you have a real life besides... Even for top 250 teams that don't buy much gold.