GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Players Dropping Like Flies - Forum Post Down

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah, I suppose I could have summed that last paragraph up with a simple Dew Nuttin.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Yeah, I suppose I could have summed that last paragraph up with a simple Dew Nuttin.
    For the few, the shameless, the bums of this "thingy", we just happy DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL
    The price is SEW right!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    bam bam, I disagree with you.

You spend less money and time when you move to lower faction.

I was in top 25, moved to top 250 and I am gold free now. I feel much better now. I am more free from the game.
    All good man, we are all free to express our opinions and not be smashed for them (you listening mods?)

As Flake is saying there does come a 'point of no return' where it is no longer fun. I am just saying its like the 'crazy/hot' chart that men have for women or 'money/cute-funny' chart women have for men. Here it is fun/cost(time/money). When the cost goes up in either time or money and the prizes remain the same or lower, the value also lowers. If you don't have fun receiving lower prizes or working with slacker factions you can't drop tiers and find the same level of enjoyment. Some can find another level that they still enjoy but obsessive tappers like myself and others we have been priced out of our fun zones. So what do we do?, we stop playing.

If they get back to the old formulas, less events, better prizes, lower the gap between the haves and have nots (sadly the decision makers are always the haves ---> law of the jungle), lower the time requirements, be professional, offer decent compensation for product faults, allow strategy (the kind where a smart free player keeps up with a moderate spender ----> the big spenders should have a gap but only say 10-20% not 1500%) and most importantly open communication channels and be transparent (especially in future changes, we should be well informed 2 months in advance of any change...not be told about it 2 weeks after it has been implemented). It is not that hard and has been spelled it for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooong time!
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Just a note: you are not going to get smashed for expressing your opinion, but please express your opinion as professionally as possible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    This is not good news for our favorite game
    For a minute there, I thought you were talking about this game.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Just a note: you are not going to get smashed for expressing your opinion, but please express your opinion as professionally as possible.
    Mate, I am a gamer. I express my opinion as a gamer and as a human being. This is a gaming forum and I am not paid for my thoughts and as such I will not be posting "professionally". I will not even think about what I will say, I will just say it and proudly spray it.

I have been banned multiple times for my opinions and when I look to my left and then to my right I see fellow gamers agreeing with me more than not, but no dev/mod/pretend mod gets on board and helps us out for mare than an intermittent burst here n there. I have had many many threads and posts removed. Even ones written well within the codes of conduct (I have actually read and understood both the new and old codes which are both beyond reasonable).
    Last edited by bam bam.; 02-10-2015 at 09:01 PM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. History shows otherwise.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To reiterate, history has reared it's head even today. A civil discussion seeking improvement in a key area was labeled "mocking". It was all very polite and constructive, with no flaming or negativity of any kind.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What do you mean? Do you want that we will describe best practice in programming for mobile devices? From what will we start?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So much depends on your character and style. For example us Brits are known for sarcasm and some of us can be quite good at it. Expression to a style (Irony, sarcasm, humour, distataste) are all tools that should be used to make a point.

Good old fashioned passion is good. It means that the folks posting here care. When that stops worry.

My point to the wonderful mods (I may here being truthful, ironic or sarcastic) is that sometimes you need to read beyond the words in the posts and the look at the intention, users cultural mores and ways of expression before locking posts.

I accept that this forum is not bound by total free speech (which comes with responsibilities).

Don't forget the old saying Americans and Brits are divided by a common Language...

So if we are then how does the rest of the world have any chance of getting it right.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep I'm on my way out too. I started losing interest in the game back in November, then around the holidays I was so busy that I hardly logged on. I've been playing since the very beginning, and I was one of those "special people" with all the LTBs. Re-releasing all of them was the last straw...

I haven't participated in events since December with my faction. The only reason they haven't booted me is because I dump tons of cash into the vault. As soon as we buy our last bonuses within a month, I'm either quitting the game altogether, or finding a small faction to join and I will donate all of my income to them.

This game has really gone downhill. Such a shame, it used to be fun. Glad I'm free (figuratively and literally-no gold player). Get out while you can.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well posts are back up! But for the wrong reasons. Equipment no longer a factor. SMH - you can't make this stuff up!

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post
    Yep I'm on my way out too. I started losing interest in the game back in November, then around the holidays I was so busy that I hardly logged on. I've been playing since the very beginning, and I was one of those "special people" with all the LTBs. Re-releasing all of them was the last straw...

I haven't participated in events since December with my faction. The only reason they haven't booted me is because I dump tons of cash into the vault. As soon as we buy our last bonuses within a month, I'm either quitting the game altogether, or finding a small faction to join and I will donate all of my income to them.

This game has really gone downhill. Such a shame, it used to be fun. Glad I'm free (figuratively and literally-no gold player). Get out while you can.
    Ours doors are open to all...we be DEWIN NuTIIN 4 a very long time, yo.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!