GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Katie

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

RIP Katie

A friend, teammate and a dear soul has passed away. The details are known to her friends and do not want to focus this thread on that.

Many of us have changed our names to honor her memory. Thanks to SUP, ST6, PIRATES and others who have chosen this small way to honor a fallen friend and comrade.

In my case, have never changed names in over 3 years of playing the game, but thought this would be an appropriate time to do so.

If you have a good memory, something funny or just want to vent, please feel free to do it here.

For many of us old timers, Gree stupidity and release of LE, etc almost push us over the edge, but we remain so we can play with and against our friends.

So, a call out to many friends spread out over a number of factions, thanks for the good times and treasure life, it is very precious.

All I ask is that you trolls please stay away, this is meant to honor a friend. Nothing more.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    “Truly, God loves those who repent.” (Quran 2:222)

“All things (good and bad) are from God.” (Quran 4:78)

Matthew 5:4 - “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."

Job 1:20 - "Then Job arose and tore off his robe and shaved his head and fell on the ground and worshiped."

Psalm 116:15 - "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Say not in grief that she is no more but say in thankfulness that she was -Tagore

Though I had never had the opportunity to meet her, I have also lost friends.

Condolences from everyone in our faction, Mayhem Like Me.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Without death life is not life, it is existence. A rock exists, we live!. We create memories and live life with the hope that today will be a good one and that tomorrow, should it eventuate, will be exceptional too.

This community is full of passionate people who like to enjoy each others company and are working towards a fun tomorrow to share. When our lives come to an end it is important that those we love get to celebrate the shared experiences they had with us.

Celebrate your friends life. Perhaps a story of achievement or fun that was shared together by you guys would be appropriate.

I am sorry for the loss you have had and my thoughts go out to the family and friends of Katie.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vball View Post
    A friend, teammate and a dear soul has passed away. The details are known to her friends and do not want to focus this thread on that.

Many of us have changed our names to honor her memory. Thanks to SUP, ST6, PIRATES and others who have chosen this small way to honor a fallen friend and comrade.

In my case, have never changed names in over 3 years of playing the game, but thought this would be an appropriate time to do so.

If you have a good memory, something funny or just want to vent, please feel free to do it here.

For many of us old timers, Gree stupidity and release of LE, etc almost push us over the edge, but we remain so we can play with and against our friends.

So, a call out to many friends spread out over a number of factions, thanks for the good times and treasure life, it is very precious.

All I ask is that you trolls please stay away, this is meant to honor a friend. Nothing more.
    Condolences from Destroyers.

Lurker
    Post Count
    She always said "this game will be the death of me".

Lurker
    Post Count
    And before anyone gets in an uproar, relax. I knew Katie, she had a great sense of humor, she would love that comment.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    She always said "this game will be the death of me".
    She was right, typical woman. Never wrong
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Sincere condolences to Katie's friends and family. Thoughts and prayers go out to you all from us at SaB.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm sorry for your loss she is at peace now

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I thought this was a very nice, heart-felt thread to a member of the community who was lost.

However, at the time of this post, some troll douchebag(s) thought it wise to rate this thread as 'Bad' (2 stars).

I didn't know Katie at all but how about the good, decent folks around here who actually have a soul use the "Rate this thread" and give it an 'excellent' in Katie's memory.
    Last edited by NexusImperium; 02-09-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    My condolences. Thanks for letting us know.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    My thoughts are with Katie's family and friends, both online and off.

Post Count
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 02-09-2015 at 01:36 PM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    RIP Katie. Blew each other's base a few times lol. Will be missed.