GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Katie

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    R.I.P KATiE ☠.........moo™������

Post Count
    My condolences to her family and friends.
    I am shure that she had a lot of friends in this game and she will be missed.
    Rest in peace Katie,you will be in our hearts and memories
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. Rest in peace KATiE. You were a good friend. Thank you for all the great talks we had. You will be truly missed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Trying to get my head around this awful news.
    Played with you in The Outlaw Lawyers before you went to The Pirates, when you got annoyed with the rival factions player and put up 400k WD in one war lol. We still talk about that game...
    Why oh why has this happened... God Bless you Katie. You were always there to help fellow MW gamers and my thoughts and prayers to your family and friends.
    I too will change my name in remembrance of you... GREE for once do a good deed and give ppl a free name change for the next war...
    She was one in a million. This news has stunned me..

Post Count
    Shocked to hear this, god bless Katie.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear this. Not sure if I knew her or not since so many have different names on here and GM.

Family and friends be strong and together in your loss of her.

May she feel the burdens of life lifted as another greater journey begins!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    I thought this was a very nice, heart-felt thread to a member of the community who was lost.

However, at the time of this post, some troll douchebag(s) thought it wise to rate this thread as 'Bad' (2 stars).

I didn't know Katie at all but how about the good, decent folks around here who actually have a soul use the "Rate this thread" and give it an 'excellent' in Katie's memory.
    We will chose to take the "Bad" rating of stars to be meant as in "Bad" news... I'm sure that is what they meant.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post
    We will chose to take the "Bad" rating of stars to be meant as in "Bad" news... I'm sure that is what they meant.
    I'm sure that is what they meant. It is bad news, horrible news. Katie will be missed.

Post Count
    And this is why I still love this game. How peaceful this post is without the negative people. My faction is my second family. Because of this game, I was able to meet the greatest group of people outside my inner circle. Although I'll never meet most, We are one. I am sorry for your loss and her family and your faction are in my prayers. Condolences from The Round Table Rogues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    OMG ! No ! I don't log into this forum much nowdays. Sad News. My thoughts and prayers are with you Katie, your family and friends. You will always be remembered by our faction for all the times you came and helped us, and rallied your big hitting friends as only you could. You always raised a smile with your witty comebacks.

Heaven has a new angel

Banned
    Post Count
    Many players this FL had changed their names out of respect and also those that didnt know her but came together in a community spirit to pay their respects to a friend tragically taken so young. Also to the team that changed their name. Our faction is changing its name for this upcoming war to pay our respects.

Many of us still play this game because of the friendships we have formed, the bonds formed over the years pull us back in.. It demonstrates a huge amount to change your name and therefore become anonymous. It shows the strength of the community we have created.. No one can take away the friendships we have formed in this Game, Its why most of us fight so hard for it. May your God go with you.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    don't know Katie personally but those that know her have my condolences.. and per requested earlier I rated this post a 5 star.. count the blessing in knowing her and share how she touched your lives.. for that keeps her alive in no where else but in your hearts... where she belongs

Post Count
    Don't think I knew Katie as I left the Pirates a long time ago. I met so many great people from that original group tho and still play with several of them. I know we took alot of heat that first year for controlling the game and alot of players didn't like us much at times. This kind of thing tends to put things into perspective tho. MW has always been about good friends and fair play for me. Rest in Peace Katie. I never met you but many of your friends were also mine.

Post Count
    I must ask was this the Katie that had the Katie's crew faction when WD started? Many times we paced them in WD.
    Either way My condolences to those that knew her, sounds like she touched many here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Would like to take the oppurtunity to put aside all negative feelings towards gree and express heartfelt condolences for all those who lost a friend, family member and comrade....i believe that gree's incompetence has made for an incredibly strong community in a world and genre where the communities are becoming more and more toxic as the times fly by.....i regret the missed chances to meet such a wonderful person but will commit to a name change out of sheer respect for the response to this tragic new....