destructible units

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: destructible units

Post Count

destructible units

Hi,

after years without loosing a single unit during a battle (all my units are indestructible units) - I saw today the red skull in the battle screen again.... My only explanation: One of the last rewad units is/are destructible units
    Would be nice to get any official information about this

Thx

Post Count
    It's from the Bethel Boxes. The Lost Bethel Shard Dragon is not marked as indestructible. Other units I've gotten from the box have been indestructible like one would expect.

Though, once the unit is in your inventory, there is no longer any way to see what units are indestructible. You will only notice it on the reward screen when you open a box. It will say "This unit is indestructible" or it will have no text at all.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    It's from the Bethel Boxes. The Lost Bethel Shard Dragon is not marked as indestructible.
    I confirm.
    I got 3 Lost Bethel Shard Dragon and lost 2 in battle, found that looking in my inventory, not great rewards

Post Count
    It would me nice if gree could add the Casualty Rate to this units (like in the shop when you buy units) - than it would be easier to see.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    It would me nice if gree could add the Casualty Rate to this units (like in the shop when you buy units) - than it would be easier to see.
    When they changed the inventory system they got rid of a TON of useful information like that. They also got rid of all the useful info that shows when you attack someone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If Gree is going to start putting in high-level destructible units that people may be using gems on (like box opens), then there really should be some way to decide which units you want to use in battles. I know that would make things incredibly complicated, but if someone uses 20-40 gems to receive this unit they really should be protected in some way. Also, it would be nice if it was clear whether the unit is destructible/indestructible when you receive it.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It may be because Gree wants to make the casualty decrease bonus useful again. HOWEVER

1.) there was no announcement or mention of it

2.) people spend money for this stuff. It's just another way for us to dump some money in the toilet, and watch it swirl away into nothing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade (BFF) View Post
    It may be because Gree wants to make the casualty decrease bonus useful again.
    There's a 99.9% chance it was just a mistake because Gree has no Quality Assurance procedures to catch things like this.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    There's a 99.9% chance it was just a mistake because Gree has no Quality Assurance procedures to catch things like this.

Lol Sad, but true!
    Purple Squirrel