Battle Refills not giving 4 attacks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Battle Refills not giving 4 attacks

Post Count

Battle Refills not giving 4 attacks

I have be noticed the last couple wars that battle refills, whether gems or using a potion from inventory, will often times only give 2-3 attacks, not a full 4. I especially noticed that with the potions earned with the box event this weekend. Is this just me? A glitch? Is that how it's suppose to be?

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This happend to me in the past and actual too, may be by 10-20% i get only 3 hits.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Oh geez, really GREE?? This again?

Thought this was fixed after the first few wars... come on, coders!

Post Count
    It isn't just after refills. Sometimes when I get up in the morning and have full health, I still only get three hits before I get the "out of health" screen.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have witnessed this as well. Sent a ticket in and was responded to nearly immediately telling me they verified I got all the hits I was supposed. What a load of crap!

Post Count
    can we get a mod or someone from gree to comment on this issue because last time I checked, not getting what you paid for is a big no no and the nice people at itunes tend to frown upon stuff like this. If this is an actual problem and glitch that the game is having, at least humor us that you are working on it.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Same thing has happened to me multiple times. Always contacted support and got the "it counted all 4" or the "you tap to fast". It's a glitch. The fact that support doesn't do anything about it, even if they know it's going on is dishonest. Any real answers to be had, or are we just gonna get silence?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey Folks. Just spoke with the team about this issue and they are investigating this today. If you happen to be experiencing this, can you please also submit a ticket to Customer Support? This will provide us with additional information about your game and device which ultimately helps to determine the root cause of this issue, leading to a resolution more quickly. Our apologies for the continued inconvenience.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Folks. Just spoke with the team about this issue and they are investigating this today. If you happen to be experiencing this, can you please also submit a ticket to Customer Support? This will provide us with additional information about your game and device which ultimately helps to determine the root cause of this issue, leading to a resolution more quickly. Our apologies for the continued inconvenience.
    I submitted a ticket yesterday and it was immediately closed. Would you like me to pm you the ticket number?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromm View Post
    I submitted a ticket yesterday and it was immediately closed. Would you like me to pm you the ticket number?
    Any ticket you send to Gree is immediately closed regardless of the circumstances. That's just par for the course.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Clementine, my ticket was closed again with the same generic response. Not sure how this "fixes" the issue

Post Count
    I also sent in a ticket that was promptly closed. I don't know what the next step is. I can watch and see what happens next war weekend but unless you are living the experience with us, it's kinda hard to prove what's going on. A screen capture isnt going to cut it, not that it would matter if the ticket is just going to be closed anyway.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209