bloody valentine ltq - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bloody valentine ltq

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    That's their goal dude. Too many free players so they r trying real hard to send a message. Plus open a gap for the almost extinct species. The new gold spender. Lmao.
    When the charges offer poor value for money, most people will decline to pay them (I'm excluding the usual suspects from this of course).

That old 20 gold for a very limited energy refill is a good one. An obvious trap for players lacking patience back in the day when we only used energy for map jobs really (and smart players learnt to only farm the best places anyway), it's turned into a rip-off as energy requirements for LTQs get more extreme and prizes get worse. Why the surprise when people turn their backs?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    There are plenty of accomplices on elite mode after level 8.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    That's their goal dude. Too many free players so they r trying real hard to send a message. Plus open a gap for the almost extinct species. The new gold spender. Lmao.
    That could well be the case . Maybe a better way of doing would be to say right , its no longer a free game in the stores , charge say $1.99 for initial download and still keep it slightly competive for free players . The big spenders would still spend loads and they wouldn`t end up with a game with 150 syndicates playing .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    That could well be the case . Maybe a better way of doing would be to say right , its no longer a free game in the stores , charge say $1.99 for initial download and still keep it slightly competive for free players . The big spenders would still spend loads and they wouldn`t end up with a game with 150 syndicates playing .
    My syndicate decided very early to skip this battle after seeing the prizes on offer. Our gold is nothing to them but all those $100's add up eventually.

There was a time when we'd have played anyway but the thing is, battles aren't even fun.

On a plus side, all these days off are letting me get back to what I used to do before I filled my free time with CC so that's a bonus for me personally. Coming to the conclusion that people only play now because they don't want to feel like they wasted all the money they spent for nothing.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One guys says there's no Kingpins in either ltq. Another guy says there's a couple after lvl 8 of elite. Which is it fellas? Please and thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoM - Krypt View Post
    One guys says there's no Kingpins in either ltq. Another guy says there's a couple after lvl 8 of elite. Which is it fellas? Please and thanks.
    I`m on level 11 elite and theres none so far . I`d wait until you see info from a reliable source before doing anything it says on this forum , some people seem to think its hilarious giving out mis-information .

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks smokey.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    I`m on level 11 elite and theres none so far . I`d wait until you see info from a reliable source before doing anything it says on this forum , some people seem to think its hilarious giving out mis-information .
    what's that **** with spreading false informations here to the forum ?
    are these just gree employees wanting us to spend more gold or what ?
    I don't get it !
    bet there are hundreds of lambs out there finished elite already but they wanna keep the info secret on their own ?
    weird community

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    no accomplices in the ltq event. captain torgue is a known troll. he's also the one that spread false information about one of the ltbs having accomplices as upgrade rewards. he's been trolling the forums and energy glitching / time traveling for years. just disregard anything he may have to say concerning cc.

Post Count
    I sense great butthurt in this thread.

P.S there are accomplices in the later stages of elite LTQ

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ill expect to see a Screen Shot before i believe you again captain

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    I don't get it !
    bet there are hundreds of lambs out there finished elite already but they wanna keep the info secret on their own ?
    weird community
    Not really sure what its about . I thought the idea of the forum was to help people , there are a few that help but a lot that just troll and hand out dodgy info . Doesn`t really help anyone other than Gree as far as I can see . A good start is to disregard anything captain torgue says , its 100% guarenteed to be false information or just a troll post . I think once , a long long time ago , someone laughed at one of his jokes , that was enough for him to continue with them to infinity and beyond .

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    I don't get it !
    weird community
    Trolling is part of what makes this community. Like when Dippy told some noob to buy henchmen, and I think he fell for it. The forum is a pale shadow of what it used to be, but most of the great posters retired or got banned.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I´m currently at 15/20 on Elite and no Accomplices so far. 15/20 requires 11920 Energy to finish (10 x 8 x 149, Sylvia Messmann in Artist Quarter) and prize is Bloody Bones explosive with stats of 35280 / 27720.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepi View Post
    I´m currently at 15/20 on Elite and no Accomplices so far. 15/20 requires 11920 Energy to finish (10 x 8 x 149, Sylvia Messmann in Artist Quarter) and prize is Bloody Bones explosive with stats of 35280 / 27720.
    Ive given up at level 13 , absolutely ridiculous energy requirements !