War rewards a joke - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War rewards a joke

Post Count
    We got valentine boxes. Weeee

Post Count
    in a few month the concept is worthless...stats...accomplices...all...they bring something new in the game you can buy then. Stopp buying pixels no problems

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Funny how KP/Acc were removed from crates and war prizes ...... New system seems broke already... I'm being robbed by players who are 50 levels below me and 300mill less in attack to my defense.... Old stats don't matter no more.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This is the reason for lack of AMA with the developers. Best guess Engram is struggling to fix the game that he had ruined. Then again he could have been let go all together notice the lack of accomplices in recent events? They may have died off with his career.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam@ View Post
    This is the reason for lack of AMA with the developers. Best guess Engram is struggling to fix the game that he had ruined. Then again he could have been let go all together notice the lack of accomplices in recent events? They may have died off with his career.
    Relic should close this tread also. The AMA was a joke anyway. They didn't answer any legitimate questions.