RB

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RB

Lurker
    Post Count

RB

Are you sure, GREE, that you're not exceeding?
    I guess that, in the mid-short period, you'll make people run away from the game!
    The game itself was fun, but now it's just silly stuff for rich people, full of time & money. IMHO

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is this tread about masters raid boss? If yes then surely you would have just as much fun finishing Easy, regular ad prestige?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Is this tread about masters raid boss? If yes then surely you would have just as much fun finishing Easy, regular ad prestige?
    Yes, it is! I'm on master lev 7, but the increase of strength is, IMO, too much.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hate to seem rude mate, but if it's too much then don't do it!
    I must admit that it annoys me that they raise the health, only because we increase our stats so as Gree can just go ahead and move the goalposts!
    But if masters is too tricky for you, do an easier level!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Raid boss is the easiest of all events.... If your not in a top team Masters is not for you ...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Brobst View Post
    Raid boss is the easiest of all events.... If your not in a top team Masters is not for you ...
    Easy for you to say....Only Sup Wins member.

BTW, you still tormenting AJ?

Post Count
    Does anyone have the Masters Boss levels please, would like to see what Boss is coming next. Thanks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SaB Leader View Post
    Does anyone have the Masters Boss levels please, would like to see what Boss is coming next. Thanks.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ighlight=Radar
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle