Will Gree do anything to a known hacker that is currently in a Top 40 team?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Gree do anything to a known hacker that is currently in a Top 40 team?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Will Gree do anything to a known hacker that is currently in a Top 40 team?

I know for a fact that a usual Top 250-150 team, who magically is inside Top 35, has a hacker on their roster. I know, because this player was booted from my syndicate once it was discovered by my leader at the time, that this player was using a game hacking software. He quit playing after being booted and almost a year later, he's back at it. This syndicate Needs Ban Lifetime, (hint hint, interesting capital letters I just used)

Post Count
    Maybe he just lifts more
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Right, it sucks that we can't just say the name so GREE can ban him. Hint: top 33

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Maybe he just lifts more
    Or he has won the lottery

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Depends if he buys gold. If he does, no chance they'll do anything

Post Count
    Are you saying Nothing But Love has a hacker ?
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    If you have concerns like this you are probably better reporting them to google play or apple store , as has been said if they are buying gold the chances are Gree will do nothing . Also , this place needs either to be moderated better by admins or powers given to those mods that are on here regularly to enable them to delete posts and ban users . Theres been posts on here all day with the guy making them using a swastika for an avatar , not to mention the fact I have pointed out twice now about a guy selling his syndicate for paypal , that particular thread has been up for weeks without being removed .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Are you saying Nothing But Love has a hacker ?
    100% guarantee. Who scores that much ip, yet only has 81m defense stats at lvl 195?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    If you have concerns like this you are probably better reporting them to google play or apple store , as has been said if they are buying gold the chances are Gree will do nothing . Also , this place needs either to be moderated better by admins or powers given to those mods that are on here regularly to enable them to delete posts and ban users . Theres been posts on here all day with the guy making them using a swastika for an avatar , not to mention the fact I have pointed out twice now about a guy selling his syndicate for paypal , that particular thread has been up for weeks without being removed .
    He doesn't need to buy gold if he is still using Gamecih game hacking software

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    He doesn't need to buy gold if he is still using Gamecih game hacking software
    Then I would be surprised if Gree didn`t do anything , especially if its costing them money .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    You DO realize that SAS just took first place, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Haha I just remember getting suspended for a week by Tadaah (Tadaah? Idk, mod with gree logo for an avatar) within 30 seconds of posting that his answer would be the same ("we'll look into it!") should I suggest Gree staff dump liquid **** all over their heads. Apparently that was "threatening", because satire is such a difficult concept to comprehend. Nazi dude running around isn't great, but that ineffective, reading skills impaired mod constantly being around wasn't much better. At least now we know we're being ignored, rather than just getting lip service about how "Gree will totally look into guiz" (once the money is counted, that is).
    Last edited by The NSA; 02-08-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Post Count
    Ummmm you do realize that there is more than 1 Big T in this entire game? Not to mention that this Big T is a she and not a he and only has about 16.5k in ip, level 206 and over 100mil in def stats? You sound sound stupid. Focus on your own syndicate and don't start spreading lies cause your syndicate is trash b***h

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well that escalated quickly.
    I am also in a "trash syndicate" so I don't really be involved in the drama of the upper ranks, I'm just a spectator. At the risk of sounding stupid I have a question. Where does this person mention "Big T"?
    After scrolling through their syndicate list I highly doubt they are concern has anything to do with "Big T" and their 16.5k of ip.
    Are you a really good troll? Is this a slip? A diversion maybe? If not, you "sound sound" stupider.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Sorry smokey, we just found the guy with the swastika avatar and gave him a warning. I'll also try to find that thread concerning someone selling an account.